IPL Spreadbet League - Closing Ceremony !

goose

Okay' date='but about the win margin bet?it can be both runs n wickets[/quote'] The Win Margin bet is quoted to cover both a result that's measured in terms of wkts and in terms of runs. The rules to remember are 1 RUN=1PT and 1 WKT=10PTS So take Match 41 where I quoted 11-16. Along comes the toss and BRC field first, you know at that stage they will either win by wkts or lose by runs. If they win by 5 wickets the market settles at +50. If they lose by 35 runs the market settles at -35. Remember these markets are suspended before the toss occurs. Any questions drop me a line.

Sorry Goose' date=' but last one, Sell Punjab @ 34 @ 100 k[/quote'] No worries - feel free to bet to your heart's content. As long you quote a valid price at time of posting i needn't be online to confirm your bets.

Goose I would like to sell BANGALORE in $4k per point and sell RAJASTHAN in $2k per point.
You must quote the valid prices you wish to trade at so there is no confusion should i see these bets long after you post them.

You must quote the valid prices you wish to trade at so there is no confusion should i see these bets long after you post them.
what are the valid prices :hmmmm2: the prices mentioned in the bet pet are 30-33 for Bangalore and 40-43 for Rajasthan .. is there any difference in that

Go to the OP and look up Bangalore and Rajasthan under the WIN INDEX market. As a seller you must deal on the lower of the two hyphenated prices in blue. Awaiting your full bet details...
it is mentioned 30 and 40 as the lower prices and so that must be the cases I suppose .. ok sell RR at 40 and BRC at 30

Done. Here is your bet history. VIRURULEZ BOUGHT BANGALORE AT 37 in $4k per point. BOUGHT DELHI AT 66 in $6k per point. BOUGHT RAJASTHAN AT 54 in $2k per point. BOUGHT CHENNAI AT 66 in $5k per point. SOLD BANGALORE AT 30 in $4k per point. SOLD RAJASTHAN AT 40 in $2k per point. In spreadbet language you have taken your losses and decided to close your long positions in BRC and RR, leaving you with precisely zero exposure to those two sides, leaving you with just two open positions, long DD and long CSK.

Done. Here is your bet history. VIRURULEZ BOUGHT BANGALORE AT 37 in $4k per point. BOUGHT DELHI AT 66 in $6k per point. BOUGHT RAJASTHAN AT 54 in $2k per point. BOUGHT CHENNAI AT 66 in $5k per point. SOLD BANGALORE AT 30 in $4k per point. SOLD RAJASTHAN AT 40 in $2k per point. In spreadbet language you have taken your losses and decided to close your long positions in BRC and RR, leaving you with precisely zero exposure to those two sides, leaving you with just two open positions, long DD and long CSK.
thanks :hatsoff: BRC has got lesser chances to make into semis while RR has reduced their chances after Shane Warne has been ruled out for the rest of the matches.. so I am selling both .. RR was the only team I wanted to stick to but they will be quite unpredictable now under the new captain I wont sell DD and CSK soon .. if DC loses tomorrow's game I might buy them at the reduced price :winky:

I will buy Mumbai @45 @5K per point SELL RAJASTHAN @ 40 @ 6K per point
Done. Here is your bet history copied from bottom of OP. NANDYA BOUGHT CHENNAI AT 61 in $3k per point BOUGHT RAJASTHAN AT 54 in $3k per point. BOUGHT MUMBAI AT 45 in $5k per point. SOLD RAJASTHAN AT 40 in $6k per point.