$20 Million up for Grabs - WINNERS - Revised ( BLUEBLOOD | LALOO | Guju24 ) )

Rajiv

Even I have the same question. In such a case' date=' I thought that the prediction which is lesser than the actual result wins... someone asked the same question prior to the start of the game and Rajiv answered that the prediction which is more than the actutal result will be considered over and will not win. accordingly 876 should have won and not 888.. isnt it?[/quote']
Yoda asked: "what if two scores are equally close? ex: actual total is 1000, one person picks 999 and another 1001?" Rajiv replied: "yoda, has to be before , not over..1001 is disqualified has no one seen PRICE IS RIGHT?" My understanding was that if your prediction was higher than the actual score, you cant win. Instead the guy whose prediction was closer to the actual score and also less, wins. I could be wrong in my understanding though :)
Yea how did ARNDP won? cuz it was said tht the score should b lower than the actual score.. Rajiv , some mistake??
You guys are right ARDP is not the winner, its actually blueblood, laloo and gujju24 Sorry, was a mistake