Who jinxed

gaurav92

Lolz' date=' Virurulez supports the points table :cantstop:[/quote']
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: absolutely he is the biggest "JINXER" :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: gaddaar kahi ka :hitler: aaj :dd: toh kal :csk: and the other day :mi: then :dc: some times :kkr: some day :rr: coz of warne lolz one fine day :brc: the other day :kxip: and finally on 25th may he will reveal which team he actually supported in this tournament as a surprise :cantstop:
veeru rulez pls dont mind it :winky: its just a fact nothing else

viru has had a bet on :rr: today so if they win today he might just go on and support them for the rest of the tournament ps note : REST OF THE TOURNAMENT MEANS ONLY A COUPLE OF MATCHES...DONT MISUNDERSTAND IT :winky:

veeru rulez pls dont mind it :winky: its just a fact nothing else
viru is kala zabaan' date=' jaab bhi mooh kolta hai uska opposite hi hota hai ..[/quote']
viru has had a bet on :rr: today so if they win today he might just go on and support them for the rest of the tournament ps note : REST OF THE TOURNAMENT MEANS ONLY A COUPLE OF MATCHES...DONT MISUNDERSTAND IT :winky:
I think it is a huge conspiracy to malign my name :protest::protest::protest::protest::protest: MI and KKR supporters are trying to defame me .. be prepared with your lawyers as a defamation suit would be sent to all of you :hitler::hitler::hitler: I am going to call up Obama now to have FBI investigate the larger conspiracy :sherlock:

I think it is a huge conspiracy to malign my name :protest::protest::protest::protest::protest: MI and KKR supporters are trying to defame me .. be prepared with your lawyers as a defamation suit would be sent to all of you :hitler::hitler::hitler: I am going to call up Obama now to have FBI investigate the larger conspiracy :sherlock:
:finger::finger::finger::reddy::reddy::reddy:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Bullseye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: