T20 WC Superselector is Up - Prize iPod Shuffle

Bhai, u have Devilliers.he got u more points than all my 4 subbings. u are in a good position.cheers!
I lost 6 spots after the match .. ABDV at least saved me to some extent or I would have gone to 30-40 I think I did not match any in this match too... I have only Bopara and Wright which I subbed in the first England match.. hope they perform well today WTF.. Bopara gawn as soon as I said this :wall:

after a decent start and some lucky moves, i was in top5. but i lost the plot picking Duminy ahead of Devilliers . Duminy did not face a single delivery and Devilliers gifted 100+ points to his backers. i was down a long way. overcome the deficit, i decided to risk again and thrown aside my initial resolve not to pick any pakis and gambled with 4 pakis as subs. Alas, they contrived to decimate me to the ground!hmmm, i hear ARR's melancholy BGM tune when i ever i look at the leaderboard and typically think, " it cud have been much better", but the usual culprits are all in the top 10! literally proving that SS is not a lucky contest, but a just reward for lot of logic and smart work! keep it up guys!

wtf i picked murli instead of mendis :(( I was thinking about picking mendis but thought they must have worked out mendis by now. Afterall buchanan was the coach of the KKR. I didnt figure in he is a nutcase himself and the aussies lazy alcoholics.

this is happening more often now. inspite of being in front of tv and comp for an hour before start of match, looking at match previews, pitch report, teams etc and then deciding on the picks - site goes down and all the hard work goes for a toss. Today.. site was down atleast 15 minutes before the start of the game. I dont have a single player from Lanka and just 2 from Aus. Dilshan goes onto score 100+ points and I'm pretty much pushed down. I'm surprised how few others managed to make changes when site was down for majority. Anyways.. bad luck for me... If this continues for a couple of more games, I think i'll have to thrown my hands up and give up :dontknow:

this is happening more often now. inspite of being in front of tv and comp for an hour before start of match' date=' looking at match previews, pitch report, teams etc and then deciding on the picks - site goes down and all the hard work goes for a toss. Today.. site was down atleast 15 minutes before the start of the game. I dont have a single player from Lanka and just 2 from Aus. Dilshan goes onto score 100+ points and I'm pretty much pushed down. I'm surprised how few others managed to make changes when site was down for majority. Anyways.. bad luck for me... If this continues for a couple of more games, I think i'll have to thrown my hands up and give up :dontknow:[/quote'] Hmm.. sadly i'm not awake in time for the start of most of these matches to check up on what's going on... In the future if you get such an issue, try going directly to the superselector page.. That might work even when the site is bogged down. Bookmark this: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/index.php?pageid=superselector
Hmm.. sadly i'm not awake in time for the start of most of these matches to check up on what's going on... In the future if you get such an issue, try going directly to the superselector page.. That might work even when the site is bogged down. Bookmark this: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/index.php?pageid=superselector
hey varun - not your fault man.. was just venting my frustraton.. hopefully i'll do my changes ahead of time, to avoid disappointments.. ans ure, will try the trick that you suggsted

Yes the site was down but i had the superselector page opened at that time. I just made the changes and clicked save. it never proceeded further than "saving" , but when the site came back up the changes had been made.

Yes the site was down but i had the superselector page opened at that time. I just made the changes and clicked save. it never proceeded further than "saving" ' date=' but when the site came back up the changes had been made.[/quote'] well after reading ur post i notice i had jayasuriya too but how come dilshan and sanga never came got saved? why only jaya and he suked in this game. i guess it was just my bad luck today, player who suked got saved but others did great never showed up on my team