T20 WC Superselector is Up - Prize iPod Shuffle

yes, i was able to sub 4 indians and 2 irish players now. raining heavily in bangalore too.lightning & thunderstorms .hope our boys make my effort to catch the action by reaching home in pouring rain on 2 wheeler now.praying to God to ensure no power cuts in my area.that wud be a huge disappointment. come on "Men In Blue", score 200 runs in 18 overs!

@rajan - ya man.. its raining cats and dogs... be careful on the roads... at my place power is there, but cable has gone blank... looks like power cut at cable walah's ofc...
Thanks Dhina. reached safely.thanks to AIRTEL Digital watched the full match, but some how not very impressive. hope the boys strengthen the weak areas. we have yuvraj, Raina, Rohit, Yusuf who can bowl at least 1 over each. Ojha, Harbhajan, Ishant and Zak can complete their 4 overs quota easily. instead of using Irfan as a bowling option and giving away crucial runs, we can use the part timers for 1 over each and play Irfan as a batsman.he releases the pressure for opposition batsmen time and again.