T20 WC Superselector is Up - Prize iPod Shuffle

why there is no noise in this thread? looks like the SS players are fatigued after back to back T20 tournaments.. i suppose, many are just waiting for it to get over and be done with.. if we can feel like this, imagine the plight of the indian cricketers...
you gotta point there!
why there is no noise in this thread? looks like the SS players are fatigued after back to back T20 tournaments.. i suppose, many are just waiting for it to get over and be done with.. if we can feel like this, imagine the plight of the indian cricketers...
Indeed. You nailed it. :hatsoff:

At the end of the game.. millions tho milega.. but, the amount of effort tht goes into this is awesome and it has taken a toll on many ppl... karteek cleverly stayed away from this competition... good for him... i think bobby, shane have decided to stay away once they dropped below 10.. i was on the verge of quitting at the start of nz vs pak game, where i cud not pik ny nz player. that that time i was at 11, but thanks to umar gul... none of the nz batsmen picked up any points and tat came as a blessing in disguise for me as i dint have any nz player for that game.. but yeah.. after india's exit.. i was just waiting for the tournament to get over..

Guest Hiten.

I hope my climbing to the top continues. I really struggled to come in top 50 when I was 150 odd during the preliminary round. Once I started taking it seriously I made inroads and I am closing in at a decent position.

1 A Shahid Afridi 602 2 Bat Tillakaratne Dilshan 509 3 A Dwayne Bravo 376 4 A Jacques Kallis 370 5 Bat AB de Villiers 344 6 Bow Ajantha Mendis 334 7 Bat Lendl Simmons 332 8 Bow Saeed Ajmal 331 9 Bow Umar Gul 329 10 WK Kamran Akmal 308 11 A Chris Gayle 302 12 A Roelof van der Merwe 286 13 Bat Yuvraj Singh 282 14 Bow Angelo Mathews 262 15 Bat Younis Khan 252 16 Bow Muttiah Muralitharan 251 Total = 5470 We have 5 Batsmen, 5 Bowlers, 5 All rounders and 1 WK, nicely forming a 16 men team... If anyone had picked this team and never changed the team, they would have still won. Only hitch is there are 5 pakistan players.