Quiz

Guest Gunner
Which bowler had the record for most runs conceded in an ODI b4 mick lewis was hammered for 113 runs in his 10 overs Which bowler held it b4 ???
Martin Snedden (NZ) 12 overs 105 runs in the World Cup I think.
Guest Gunner
Date 5th February is good for which two Indian batsman as they have had 150+ runs partnerships on that date against the same oppositions twice in 2 consecutive years...?? I want the name of both the batsmen........Who were they???????
I am going to go with Azhar and SRT.

guyz its an odi pair and its gauti and dhoni... not yet ready to accept my answer...look at these stats gambhir and dhoni did well on 5th feb 2008 against sri lanka @ the gabba brisbane australia...in the cb series they got a 150+ stand for the fifth wkt and next on 5th feb 2009 they did the same against sri lanka @ premadasa colombo in sri lanka but for the second wkt this time so better luck next time guyzzz...perhaps it was way easier than what u wud have thought...:winky:

guyz its an odi pair and its gauti and dhoni... not yet ready to accept my answer...look at these stats gambhir and dhoni did well on 5th feb 2008 against sri lanka @ the gabba brisbane australia...in the cb series they got a 150+ stand for the fifth wkt and next on 5th feb 2009 they did the same against sri lanka @ premadasa colombo in sri lanka but for the second wkt this time so better luck next time guyzzz...perhaps it was way easier than what u wud have thought...:winky:
well done i was thinking test cricket all the time:two_thumbs_up: