'Greg pushed Indian cricket back' - Senior Players

Re: 'Greg pushed Indian cricket back' - Senior Players All this melodrama aside...Sachin and the senior 'family' better have an explanation for getting knocked off in the first round itself...Chappel is anyway going to get kicked out....these guys need similar treatment..bloody drama queens :mad:

Re: 'Greg pushed Indian cricket back' - Senior Players

Unless these players have the guts to officially quote these statements I have no time for this. The players must be **** scared to come out in open and say it. All these guys are outright opportunists that's about it. Everyone wants to pledge support to each other but have no guts to state their names in public. Same goes to Greg Chappell. I doubt if these are grown men or gossiping teens. :shrug:
And when Sachin officially gives out a statement, with his name, you say that he should not go around making statements. As SRT said, "Chappell has taken things a bit too far to keep quiet."
exactly my sentiments. It was ganguly first. Whose attitude was question and he was ridiculed. Now its tendulya. I think dravid would soon follow suit. Slowly but surely, its aussie raj in the indian team. I fear that these guys are methodically cutting out voices that might be raised against them. Let us not fall for it.

Unless these players have the guts to officially quote these statements I have no time for this. The players must be **** scared to come out in open and say it. All these guys are outright opportunists that's about it. Everyone wants to pledge support to each other but have no guts to state their names in public. Same goes to Greg Chappell. I doubt if these are grown men or gossiping teens. :shrug:
And when Sachin officially gives out a statement, with his name, you say that he should not go around making statements. As SRT said, "Chappell has taken things a bit too far to keep quiet."
Again, very smart ploy by chappell here, he knows that our world cup has been disastrous, and nobody can raise their hand up and say "I performed"... so he comes out with statements, and if anyone says something, that person looks stupid, coz then people will say, "perform, answer that with your bat" kind of cr@p.....

Re: 'Greg pushed Indian cricket back' - Senior Players Mr senior zaheer is probably fuming because the demiGods have been exposed.No one has earlier accused them before because no one has dared to touch these guys. He actually expects the poor youngsters to talk against his bullying .

Re: 'Greg pushed Indian cricket back' - Senior Players No One can question Sachin's Attitude...Yes, I fully support it from core of my heart. But ONLY question is, why Sachin felt that he needed an "attitude" certificate from Chappel?? By his outburst, Tendu has made Chappel look like a loony lunatic Mulla of Coaching and our media and viewers may think so for a moment. But just think, what "attitude" he means??....Sachin has nothing to prove anyone as a batsman. All he needed to do was come out and bat at least once, in those demanding moments when team needed his services most?????? Is asking for this from world's greatest batsman is like questioning his attitude?? aaah...sadly, as a die hard Sachin fan...I am asking these questions to myself :wall:

Tendulkar and the seniors need to go too. Enough is enough. These p*ssies have no place in Indian cricket if we are planning for the future.
Yes. I agree. Chappell is gone. When are the non-performers going?

Re: 'Greg pushed Indian cricket back' - Senior Players Chappell cannot bear the brunt of the blame for everything. Sure, as conveniently as the media can make him a scapegoat - ultimately, it all boils down to the players' performances. If they can't handle a bit of criticism when their performances warrant it, what does that say about their egos ? Fine, Chappell is an attention-wh0re (i have been saying this forever, btw) but is it wrong for someone of his stature, who holds a high position in Indian cricket to question the attitude of one of his players ? Hell no ! The fact is that our beloved superstars are a bunch of whiny, pampered, gutless p*ssies who have made their millions and will happily rest on their laurels for the next 5 years if the public desires. I can bet my money that when any foreign manager who takes over India (more of an if, actually !) he will ask for the culling of some of these primadonnas. Coaches tend to have progressive views - they intend to mould and improve sides to their liking, and if you have a group of seniors like these Indian c*nts it becomes all the more difficult. Naturally, when you have cricketers like Tendulkar and Sehwag - the likes of whom looked like they couldn't score in a wh0rehouse for the best part of the last 2 seasons - obviously their past service shouldn't bear consideration in the selection process. Not in India. The whole system; let alone the team is need of a revamp and if India are to have any success in the next World Cup it's imperative that these bloated old-timers are done away with. It wouldn't be a perfect solution, but it would go a long way in changing attitudes of cricketers and instilling a sense of responsibility within the youngsters.