Kyunki Chappal bhi kabhi player tha..

Re: Kyunki Chappal bhi kabhi player tha..

Tendu should be made the captain. Looks like he knows the "seniors" and "juniors" better than anyone else.
Somehow I am getting the same thots. In fact I have been noticing that he is sounding like that more and more. I wont be surprised if he is appointed. SPawar as cheif and Vengs as selector, it could happen. Here is what I think. Gangs been moderately successful as a captain. :eew: Dravid failed enuf to signal that even he (SRT) could win us so many matches if leads. :shrug: He wants to prove something and guide team :wtg: Dravid n greg prolly were lil bit too much as decision makers to his mind It seems that someone :chin: has seriously inspired him to get back to leading or else why was he made VC in the first place. Here is my team and I am serious on him being made captain. :wtg: SRT* Uthhpa Karthik Yuv Dravid** Dhoni Pathan Powar/New guy Sree Zak Munaf Bring 5-6 youngsters to rotate for karthik, utthppa, pathan, powar, munaf. Dravid being VC. Rest SRT in 30% matches, less imp matches n let a new guy open along with Utthpa. I know its been hard on Gangs and Sehwag. Based on SRT' performance in next year or so. he should be continued or else drop him (PERMANENTLY) and get 1 from bench. You know why we are loosing? :wall: Because we miss 1 very good spinner who is also v good batter like Jayasurya. Like in place of Powar or Pathan. If we find someone, it will be great for the team.

Re: Kyunki Chappal bhi kabhi player tha..

I disagree with resting Munaf. He's 23 years old. He doesn't need to be rested. He is our best ODI bowler to boot. SRT and SCG should be asked to take temporary retirement from ODI cricket but form and fitness willing, they should be asked to come back if need be after 2 years. I would choose this lineup for our next ODI: Uthappa <no idea> Pathan Yuvraj Dravid Karthik Dhoni Powar Munaf Sreesanth Zaheer Zaheer
bhidu mogambo, jhaeer dabal time kayko hai, re?? uska dabal washila hai kya?? ki kharcha-paani nikaalu?

Re: Kyunki Chappal bhi kabhi player tha.. Mumbai, April 5 The receptionist told the electrician to change the fused bulbs. The power point presentation system was re-checked in both boardrooms. The entire Indian cricket board staff was on its toes Thursday, on the eve of the key meetings following India's World Cup debacle. That was the scene in the new, plush Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) headquarters housed in the all-glass Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) building at the Wankhede Stadium. Move a few paces, and you see a complete contrast to the hustle and bustle of the centrally air-conditioned BCCI headquarters - a confirmation that cricket, per se, has taken a backseat following India's first-round exit from the World Cup in the West Indies. A virtually empty stadium hosted some of the rising stars from Mumbai, Saurashtra, Vadodara and Gujarat play matches in their west zone Twenty20 tournament. Only after the occasional applause did you realise that a few spectators were also present. After India's World Cup debacle few loyal fans are left. And there were hardly any takers for the two Twenty20 matches played. Among those who watched the game was Dilip Vengsarkar, chairman of the national selection committee, who must be a disappointed man now. As the top BCCI officials started arriving in Mumbai for the meetings, boardroom decisions took precedence over cricket. It is in this context that the three meetings Friday and Saturday assume utmost importance. Decisions taken could give a new direction to the game. Or, as some board officials feel, not give any direction at all. 'I tell you, nothing is going to come out of these meetings,' a veteran official, who has attended numerous meetings in his over 20 years of association with the board, told IANS. 'Committees will be formed to further look into the issues and suggest measures. It will be followed with some more meetings and, eventually, the real issue will die down,' he predicted. On Friday morning, the BCCI office-bearers - or the top nine officials - will meet coach Greg Chappell, captain Rahul Dravid, Vengsarkar, and the World Cup team manager Sanjay Jagdale. At this meeting Chappell, who resigned Wednesday after his contract ended with the World Cup, and Jagdale will present their World Cup reports to board president Sharad Pawar. ------------------------------------- Well?

Re: Kyunki Chappal bhi kabhi player tha.. 'I tell you, nothing is going to come out of these meetings,' a veteran official, who has attended numerous meetings in his over 20 years of association with the board, told IANS. 'Committees will be formed to further look into the issues and suggest measures. It will be followed with some more meetings and, eventually, the real issue will die down,' he predicted. THis is exactly that's going to happen. Shastri, Gavaskar and company will have a bit travelling to do on attending these meetings. No hopes for a change and anything productive happenning out of these!

Re: Kyunki Chappal bhi kabhi player tha.. Frantic activity in BCCI ahead of crucial meeting Mumbai, April 5 The receptionist told the electrician to change the fused bulbs. The power point presentation system was re-checked in both boardrooms. The entire Indian cricket board staff was on its toes Thursday, on the eve of the key meetings following India's World Cup debacle. That was the scene in the new, plush Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) headquarters housed in the all-glass Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) building at the Wankhede Stadium. Move a few paces, and you see a complete contrast to the hustle and bustle of the centrally air-conditioned BCCI headquarters - a confirmation that cricket, per se, has taken a backseat following India's first-round exit from the World Cup in the West Indies. A virtually empty stadium hosted some of the rising stars from Mumbai, Saurashtra, Vadodara and Gujarat play matches in their west zone Twenty20 tournament. Only after the occasional applause did you realise that a few spectators were also present. After India's World Cup debacle few loyal fans are left. And there were hardly any takers for the two Twenty20 matches played. Among those who watched the game was Dilip Vengsarkar, chairman of the national selection committee, who must be a disappointed man now. As the top BCCI officials started arriving in Mumbai for the meetings, boardroom decisions took precedence over cricket. It is in this context that the three meetings Friday and Saturday assume utmost importance. Decisions taken could give a new direction to the game. Or, as some board officials feel, not give any direction at all. 'I tell you, nothing is going to come out of these meetings,' a veteran official, who has attended numerous meetings in his over 20 years of association with the board, told IANS. 'Committees will be formed to further look into the issues and suggest measures. It will be followed with some more meetings and, eventually, the real issue will die down,' he predicted. On Friday morning, the BCCI office-bearers - or the top nine officials - will meet coach Greg Chappell, captain Rahul Dravid, Vengsarkar, and the World Cup team manager Sanjay Jagdale. At this meeting Chappell, who resigned Wednesday after his contract ended with the World Cup, and Jagdale will present their World Cup reports to board president Sharad Pawar. -------------------- Well?