Searching ... Dan

Shane

I know where this thread is going... :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex: Most of you guys are impure, your minds are always on sex:P I iz one of the few unperturbed souls on this forum.Om Shanti... yoga_2.jpg Bod looks great from behind most probably 32-26-33:sherlock:

desi is the main reason for this thread derailment:hitler:. Maybe varun & co should come up with a program to find the list of members who have derailed a thread and impose a ban for a week or something. If it did happen, desi will be doing the honors first up.Period.

Guest Hiten.
Yep looks like I will be fighting it alone:((. Lot of kids to take care of this time around + a certain kid who knows nothing about the game:banghead:
:hmmmm2: Btw, Man U vs Bayern should be a good match up in Audi cup finals. Bayern beat AC 4-1

:hmmmm2: Btw, Man U vs Bayern should be a good match up in Audi cup finals. Bayern beat AC 4-1
I was referring to my brother, Sanjay. Yea I have been following it up. We beat the Riquelme led Boca Juniors 2-1 in the SF. Valencia and Anderson were the goal scorers.

I was referring to my brother, Sanjay. Yea I have been following it up. We beat the Riquelme led Boca Juniors 2-1 in the SF. Valencia and Anderson were the goal scorers.
Man Utd lost in penalties :((
The game had to be decided by a penalty shoot-out, and another dose of England against Germany spot-kick drama. Rensing made a one-handed save to deny Evra, but Van der Sar responded with a save from Daniel Pranjic. Rooney scored United's fifth penalty, putting the pressure on Jose Ernesto Sosa, who found the bottom corner to force sudden death. Evans had his effort saved by Rensing, leaving Van Buyten to score the winning penalty.

Man Utd lost in penalties :((
:yay::yay:This is just the beginning..more to follow:eyedance:. This is one thing I like in futball. It hurts more to lose in injury time or penalties. It is similar to getting caught cheating by the flying squad in an exam hall. You would have escaped from the invigilator n00b who will be watching over you for the entire time duration while the flying sq. morons visit for a few minutes and you get caught by them.:giggle: