The Great ICF Economic Slow Down -- Black Friday

Shane

Phack I am always with BB (nanga hone mein)...But when it comes to winning, i m always on the Losing side. :(( I is a big loser all the time and still i have the heart to bet Big on LULZERS LIKE DC :wall: BB dont worry u will not be the only BIG loser any time, i am always there with u(only in losing) I should be given some royalty for bravery as i come and see my own downfall and smile at it.(the Sh!t i make of my ICF$)

Phack I am always with BB (nanga hone mein)...But when it comes to winning, i m always on the Losing side. :(( I is a big loser all the time and still i have the heart to bet Big on LULZERS LIKE DC :wall: BB dont worry u will not be the only BIG loser any time, i am always there with u(only in losing) I should be given some royalty for bravery as i come and see my own downfall and smile at it.(the Sh!t i make of my ICF$)
ummm...I have lost close to $300 million in one day..tune itne $ apni ICF ki zindagi mein nahin dekhenge hoge...leave alone losing it :P http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=158625 :((

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
WTF you laughing about ? Try reaching to double figures in million then talk beetch :finger: @ sunny.. abe 100-200k kum chal na.. ab kya jaan lega meri ?

ummm...I have lost close to $300 million in one day..tune itne $ apni ICF ki zindagi mein nahin dekhenge hoge...leave alone losing it :P http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=158625 :((
toh itne garv se kya bol raha hai, tu sab kuchh haar chuka hai :aetsch: koi jeeta nahi hai jo itna itrakar bol raha hai :haha: BTW main bhi itna khush kyu ho raha hu Even i lost 50 milz :(( saala haar ne mein hamesha aagey rehta hu be it 50 or 40 or 30milz :((

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
saale has kya raha hai aukaat mein rehkar baat kar samjha P.S :Ddont see my current ICF$ balance :P

saale has kya raha hai aukaat mein rehkar baat kar samjha P.S :Ddont see my current ICF$ balance :P
chu.tiyon ki mandli me tumhari hi kami thi. :finger::finger: