Who is Cricket Girl??

CricketGirl

lol!! Don they have been okie so far so good they have behaved even tho they have practically been trying to kill each other !!:whistle:
:cantstop:They are kids CG what else do you expect.Btw dont believe Shane. I am an 100% Gunners fan. You should be around when EPL kicks off to know that I am a true Gunner.

ok folks time for me to hit the road!! have fun hopefully see ya around!! am gonna try go for a run before the next match!! i didnt see what happened with the bengies and the paddy's but i'm paddy for the time being! tonight i support the aussies i think!

ok folks time for me to hit the road!! have fun hopefully see ya around!! am gonna try go for a run before the next match!! i didnt see what happened with the bengies and the paddy's but i'm paddy for the time being! tonight i support the aussies i think!
Take Care :icflove: all the luck in selecting the right bat

enjoy the run darlz.. paddys gave a hardcore banging to the bangbros.. ... next its ozzs time to bang the ugly midgets.. see ya later.. :icflove: .. dont miss me too much..

desi, gunner - married shane, don - attached mhr, nikred - too ugly to have a girlfriend.. and me ..- i just got brokeup and as desi said became single n ready to mingle.. :icflove:
Only an insecured guy will downplay others just to try an impress a girl. Calling me ugly without ever seeing my pics. Feck you.:finger: