Anyone have 1x spare for 16th June - Trent Bridge?

I removed the ticket from SeatWave.com but somehow they have still sold it, grr! So I feel bad asking a cousin to come, and then now telling him the tickets been sold lol, so looking for anyone's spare, and I'll just sit there to let him to go to at least one match! If anyone has 1x spare for face value, I'd be grateful! Thanks

I removed the ticket from SeatWave.com but somehow they have still sold it, grr! So I feel bad asking a cousin to come, and then now telling him the tickets been sold lol, so looking for anyone's spare, and I'll just sit there to let him to go to at least one match! If anyone has 1x spare for face value, I'd be grateful! Thanks
How much u willing to spend i might be able to get u some?
How much u willing to spend i might be able to get u some?
Face Value. Real Indian fans don't try charging tickets for silly amounts! lol, I phoned a family friend today and he tried selling it to me for £99...after all the favours I had done for him :omg:
They were on sale on the official website today, but I guess since you already bought 4 before, you couldn't get it again. I got loads, but they're going for quite a bit considering the 2 favourites are playing each other
True, if you happen to end up with one you need to get rid of, let me know!