Can we just lose to Eng and bow out of the T20 WC please..

Frankly, I'm getting a bit sick of T20 cricket right now. A month of the IPL and now this. Our players need, no deserve a rest too. We don't play a test match till this winter. It's a joke. And we've got a meaningless ODI series in the WI too. What's going on? Plus my nerves can't stand much more of the will we/won't we qualify for the semi-finals question.

Guest gaurav_indian
I'm not whining' date=' I just want to sleep easily at night.[/quote'] Toh so jao yaar T20 match hote hi aise hai.:nervous:
Guest gaurav_indian
I don't understand Hindi.
I said you should sleep then becoz that wont change the nature of T20 cricket.They are always nail bitting.:nervous:

The mood on ICF is eerily similar to the mood before the England match in 2007, albeit with a twist. 2 years ago, with India looking like "T20 just isn't for them" after the "big names" were overlooked for the tournament. People were going on about how they should just hurry up and bow out so they focus can turn back to real cricket. Fast forward 2 years and the legitimacy of T20 isn't called into question but the attitude is predictably similar. The difference this time of course is that THEY'VE ONLY LOST 1 MATCH! It wouldn't surprise me one bit if India get on a roll now and all the dick riders come storming back.

The mood on ICF is eerily similar to the mood before the England match in 2007, albeit with a twist. 2 years ago, with India looking like "T20 just isn't for them" after the "big names" were overlooked for the tournament. People were going on about how they should just hurry up and bow out so they focus can turn back to real cricket. Fast forward 2 years and the legitimacy of T20 isn't called into question but the attitude is predictably similar. The difference this time of course is that THEY'VE ONLY LOST 1 MATCH! It wouldn't surprise me one bit if India get on a roll now and all the dick riders come storming back.
I still think T20 is joke cricket. Mishits go the boundary. Crap teams do well, while teams that are good in Test and ODI cricket don't. T20 is a lottery and you can win or lose the match in the first three overs of an innings.
I still think T20 is joke cricket. Mishits go the boundary. Crap teams do well' date=' while teams that are good in Test and ODI cricket don't. T20 is a lottery and you can win or lose the match in the[b'] first three overs of an innings.
oh look -ireland were kicking sri lanka's ass within the first 3 overs in both the innings..I am sure they won.