Ashes 2009

but Australia is not the same as it was in 2005 or 2007.Australia minus warne' date='McGrath,Gilly,Langer and co. is pretty vulnerable.[/quote'] I suppose, but still its not like England is much of a different team to Australia, they are probably slightly weaker, and Aussie training/preparation is obviously going to be alot. What do you think the starting XI's would be?
Guest Gunner

I am expecting to see the ozzies use their enforcer Mitchell Johnson to break a couple of Englishmen's hands and faces.:--D For the first time in my life and I don't quite know why I have this overwhelming love for the ozzies. The poyz were great champions.

Guest Gunner
Yeah..I admire Australia for it's never say die attitude.But as regards Ashes,I have always supported England. The joy of watching OZs getting thrashed is unmatched.But I hardly experienced any joy except Ashes 2005.
And then the joy of watching the poms and their OTT celebrations are even more cringeworthy. The attitude of the pomz plain sucks.
Jacques Katich Ponting M.Hussey M.Clarke Symonds Haddin Lee Johnson Tait Bollinger substitutes: S.Clark Watson Shaun Marsh David Hussey David Warner C.White
Nope, you got it wrong. It is going to be Hughes, Katich, Ponting, Hussey, M.Clarke, Watson, Haddin, Lee, Johnson, Clark, Hauritz. In my opinion, I'd drop Lee and have Siddle. That'd give them 90mph Siddle who's actually good, Johnson left-arm fast, Clark ideal for English conditions, Watson and a spinner, Hauritz. I might even consider Hilfenhaus during series who can swing it.
Nope' date=' you got it wrong. It is going to be Hughes, Katich, Ponting, Hussey, M.Clarke, Watson, Haddin, Lee, Johnson, Clark, Hauritz. In my opinion, I'd drop Lee and have Siddle. That'd give them 90mph Siddle who's actually good, Johnson left-arm fast, Clark ideal for English conditions, Watson and a spinner, Hauritz. I might even consider Hilfenhaus during series who can swing it.[/quote'] I will never ever drop Lee.If I have to make a change,I will prefer Siddle over Bollinger....Hauritz and co. will not trouble England at all.
Guest Gunner
i am predicting a first test loss to the aussies.they might recover later though.
I am guaranteeing it that the Englishmen are going to get absolutely mauled.