Indian fans are the most immature: Atherton

Guest gaurav_indian
do u really think there are no Aussie crick fans in India????????? U better think again in that case :yay:
Yeah i have seen many of them insulting indian cricketers. Some of them even pretend to be as aussies although aussie fans dont give a **** about them. Most of the non aussie fans support australia becoz they are number one and they dont have to hide their faces for so long.
Guest gaurav_indian
Yes, you must always say good things about India. You must never criticise India or any players associated with India. You must consider Tendulkar to be God. These are just 3 of the many rules you must follow.
Who is forcing you to post here?
Yes, you must always say good things about India. You must never criticise India or any players associated with India. You must consider Tendulkar to be God. These are just 3 of the many rules you must follow.
You seem to be following the three rules, eh. Sachin is no god to me. Now get that into ur head... Mate I know how tolerant aussies are, lets not get into Yours vs mine..
why are u so angry about anything Indian.. I dont care if u support India or mozambique but if you are gonna ***** about anything Indian then you will get *harassed* by fellow members :orderorder:
Stop barkin!!!! Even an Fanatical Indian fan with a little amount of IQ will not consider Sachin as god!!!!
Guest gaurav_indian
Kahey ka Aussie .. someone must have rejected his visa for Aus and thats why he is taking out his frustration here :orderorder:
Thanks to that guy who cancelled his VISA. I dont want another racist attack on indians in australia.:pray:
When was the last time you were given a warning for any of the points that u have mentioned. I dont think SRT is GOD but he is my favorite player .. if others call him God then how does it matter to people who dont agree with it.. Is Bradman the greatest ever ? in your opinion yes & my opinion: maybe ... but should I tell u not to call him the greatest ever ? I criticize India and the Indian cricket team .. check out my posts in the politics and chit chat and you'll see how much I criticize India Just do a search on BCCI on ICF and you'll know what people have to say about them
You're one of the members on here I respect and have an un bias view. I'm not having a go at you. I do think Bradman is the best in the world, there is no written law to say anyone must say one player is the best in the world, it is opinion. I like people who are not bias. So many members on this forum are. An example is within this post, Atherton says Indian fans are immature, he gets called a ****ing bastard. But the same people have no qualms saying such thing about aussies. And for your info, I think the new guy has been anti Indian myself.
Who is forcing you to post here?
Nobody, I was having a bit of a joke with that one tbh. This is the only forum I use and I use it cause I know Indians are passionate about cricket so am interested to see what they have to say. But, just because I don't like the way some members go about things, doesn't mean I will stop using it.
Guest gaurav_indian
Nobody, I was having a bit of a joke with that one tbh. This is the only forum I use and I use it cause I know Indians are passionate about cricket so am interested to see what they have to say. But, just because I don't like the way some members go about things, doesn't mean I will stop using it.
Oh ok. :two_thumbs_up:
You're one of the members on here I respect and have an un bias view. I'm not having a go at you. I do think Bradman is the best in the world, there is no written law to say anyone must say one player is the best in the world, it is opinion. I like people who are not bias. So many members on this forum are. And for your info, I think the new guy has been anti Indian myself.
There are people like that everywhere .. in forums people dont hesitate because its not a face to face contact. You'll find that people who have very strong opinions about something on forums are actually very quite in real life. You'll find fans of McGrath , Gilli & warne here but you'll also see how much people dislike ponting.Its just opinions about cricketers nothing else . People will say sorts of things about a country without ever visiting it. Its just opinions. The first thing I read today on theage.com.com was an article with headlines "why do we visit LOSER countries" (loser countries = developing countries)... but if u read the comments you'll see how different Australians are. Same way Indians are different .. no one hates anybody & if they do , then they dont even know why