Congratz Pakistan!!

Macj

Wow, they really are chokers.. Even though people may not look at it this way.. The series in SA against Aus they choked, that was their chance to assert their dominance. They have clearly been the best team this tournament, but come away with nothing. Not even runners up!

pakistan final if india is such an amazing team wid such amazing players and pakistan is so crap how cum theyve made it through to the finals secound tym round and india didnt win any of their major games. world champions out b4 the semis cum on lads gotta give credit whr its due.

the best make it n the rest fail u say SA best team i say every team got it talented bowlers batsmen and fielders the ones that manage to cum up on top are the best and deservedly so!!!! to paly in semi final and finals wid all the pressure only the very tallentted cum out on top

pakistan in finals for 2nd time!! thats why i'm pissed with my team.everyne says its lottery cricket.but Pak made it to final again.n we coild have too had we shown as much intensity as Pakistan,look at the way they were focussed.one plan n everybody sticking to thier plans.they didnt misfield like India,their captain didnt use the bating order to suit him,coming up in the order in inconsequential matches against weaker teams. they didnt make ridiculous defensive decsions.thats why they came back from being in danger of knocked out to finals congrats pakistan!!!!!!

This shows the complete fickle nature of this format. Its a lottery to some extent! Dangerous to draw to many conclusions from a 20 over cricket game! But that said. Gul was awesome in his death bowling. Also really impressed with Aamir who bowled with serious pace, looks one hell of a prospect.
Yes .But u are the one who make predictions like this one is in the bag ...etc.:giggle:

Guys, it was such an amazing match- AND I WAS THERE!! Omg, I got the crowd counting with the usual zindabad, jeetega chants and at the end with 4 balls left went to the boundary and watched from there. I've never seen anything like it. I was so proud. I bought ticket from Indian fan- he was with his uncle and two mates. One of his mates was supporting SA, he was supporting Pak- he was more a cricket fan than a nationalistic fan and we both really enjoyed it and he gave me some Bombay mix during the match:-) I will never forget the match or the atmosphere...we just need to play like that one more time...Misbah-ul-Haq and Abdul Razzaq, show us what you got with those big hits please.