Pakistan refuses to send U-19 team to B'desh

Feed

LAHORE - The Pakistan Cricket Board has declined to send its Under-19 team to Bangladesh due to security concerns. The Bangladesh cricket board took the similar stance and refused a bilateral series with Pakistan in early this year. The PCB has conveyed to Bangladesh Cricket Board that it will not be sending Pakistan under-19 team for a tour in October 2009 to that country due to security reasons. In March 2009, Bangladesh Cricket Board had conveyed that it was unable to host Pakistan national team as it was unable to guarantee safety of Pakistan team. More...

You misunderstood. PCB was afraid that the U-19 team would be bombed on their way to the airport in Pakistan.
:--D When I look more closely I see, "In March 2009, Bangladesh Cricket Board had conveyed that it was unable to host Pakistan national team as it was unable to guarantee safety of Pakistan team." What the heck? Bangladesh said it cannot guarantee safety of Pakistan team. If they cannot even host Pakistan whom can they host?
:--D When I look more closely I see, "In March 2009, Bangladesh Cricket Board had conveyed that it was unable to host Pakistan national team as it was unable to guarantee safety of Pakistan team." What the heck? Bangladesh said it cannot guarantee safety of Pakistan team. If they cannot even host Pakistan whom can they host?
That was a week after they had that "mini-civil war" between border force and the army. So they were in no position to hose a foreign team when the country was just coming to terms to what had happened.
Guest gaurav_indian

Bangladesh cancelled that tour becoz they were concerned about the safety of Pakistani cricketers so that was a very good decision by Bangladesh.And they were not selfish like PCB who even after lahore attacks were claiming that we can host matches in Pakistan.There is a difference b/w these two situations.

Guest gaurav_indian
you guys are sick...grow up u
You are wasting your time here they wont grow up.Making fun of neighbour countries and religion is quite normal here.
You are wasting your time here they wont grow up.Making fun of neighbour countries and religion is quite normal here.
i have membership to a lot of forums from different countries and i am half pak/ half afghan so i do have some sympathy for pakistan and i dont hate india. but my point is that i regularly visit all the forums and i don't see the amount of insult on pakistan forums as i see here. they do celebrate india's loss which i find to be normal if ur rivals loose but beyond sports they rarely jump to or relate to other issues of the country. i love this site because i get input from great posters and updates on my favorite indian players. but i guess these extreme bashers are 12 years old. i have been on this site for a long long time, and a member since 07 and i try to filter through the messy post to get to decent posters views.....but some of the posters need to chill out. i also defend indian point of view on onesided posts on pakistani websites. and finally Afghan Zama Janaan :)
Guest gaurav_indian
i have membership to a lot of forums from different countries and i am half pak/ half afghan so i do have some sympathy for pakistan and i dont hate india. but my point is that i regularly visit all the forums and i don't see the amount of insult on pakistan forums as i see here. they do celebrate india's loss which i find to be normal if ur rivals loose but beyond sports they rarely jump to or relate to other issues of the country. i love this site because i get input from great posters and updates on my favorite indian players. but i guess these extreme bashers are 12 years old. i have been on this site for a long long time' date= and a member since 07 and i try to filter through the messy post to get to decent posters views.....but some of the posters need to chill out. i also defend indian point of view on onesided posts on pakistani websites. and finally Afghan Zama Janaan :)
Just like you i am also on different forums.And pakistanis also say a lots of bad things about india and indian religion which i always ignore.They never say this to me becoz i never talk like a 5 yrs old.If you are nice to them they will welcome you.Thats why i dont generalize all of them i have some good friends there.You dont have to hate pakistanis to be a pure indian just like you dont have to hate indians to be a pure pakistani.Sadly people(kids) dont understand this.
i have membership to a lot of forums from different countries and i am half pak/ half afghan so i do have some sympathy for pakistan and i dont hate india. but my point is that i regularly visit all the forums and i don't see the amount of insult on pakistan forums as i see here. they do celebrate india's loss which i find to be normal if ur rivals loose but beyond sports they rarely jump to or relate to other issues of the country. i love this site because i get input from great posters and updates on my favorite indian players. but i guess these extreme bashers are 12 years old. i have been on this site for a long long time' date= and a member since 07 and i try to filter through the messy post to get to decent posters views.....but some of the posters need to chill out. i also defend indian point of view on onesided posts on pakistani websites. and finally Afghan Zama Janaan :):dance:
Lol .. This qualifies as the 2nd biggest joke '09!