Pakistan refuses to send U-19 team to B'desh

Feed

Guest gaurav_indian
Yeah you are petfectly right. Instead you talk like an unfertilized anda :haha:
Was i talking to you?Yeh har thread mein chipkali ke anday ki tarah tapakne ki aadat nahi jayegi teri.Phir main kuch bol dunga toh ronay lag jayega.Dimaag mein toh tere waise hi chuna laga hai kam se kam muh toh dekh ke khola kar.
i have membership to a lot of forums from different countries and i am half pak/ half afghan so i do have some sympathy for pakistan and i dont hate india. but my point is that i regularly visit all the forums and i don't see the amount of insult on pakistan forums as i see here. they do celebrate india's loss which i find to be normal if ur rivals loose but beyond sports they rarely jump to or relate to other issues of the country. i love this site because i get input from great posters and updates on my favorite indian players. but i guess these extreme bashers are 12 years old. i have been on this site for a long long time' date=' and a member since 07 and i try to filter through the messy post to get to decent posters views.....but some of the posters need to chill out. i also defend indian point of view on onesided posts on pakistani websites. and finally Afghan Zama Janaan :)[/quote'] It is ok man. Sometimes, when some minor things like Mumbai attacks happen, people cannot fake the friendship anymore. :icflove:
Guest gaurav_indian
When you post on an internet forum then you are technically talking to everyone. Private conersation e-mail aur PM se hota hai mere nawab sahab :haha: Yaar thoda original style walla line maro na. Mera anda walla style copy mate karo :haha:
Woh post akalmand aur pare likhey logo ke liye thi boondi ke ladoo.Tujh jaison ke liye nahi jo na religion ki respect karte hai na kisi insaan ki.Aur aise log ko toh main LPC.