Empire of Cricket

I didn't see this posted before but the BBC is showing a four part documentary called 'Empire of Cricket'. I saw the second episode yesterday. If you want to download it you can get it from thebox.bz, you'll have to register but you don't need an invite. You will have to maintain a ratio though.

Saw the 1st episode was pretty interesting, got episode 2 downloaded, will probably watch it tonight. I've uploaded both episodes on desitorrents so have a look there too thebox.bz had free sign up last week, don't know if that is still the case
It seems like it is still the case with thebox.bz. Empire of Cricket is freeleech too I think. And yes it's available on iplayer but obviously only if you're in the UK or can find an open proxy in the UK.
just watch it on iPlayer.......next week its the aussies' date=' so India would probably on the 21st or the 28th if they decided to the Saffies on the 21st.[/quote'] There is only 4 episodes as far as I know, India has to be the last episode right? Its a super power in cricket
That doesn't work if you're outside the UK though. And it's available on usenet by the way...
I hate you. What I'd give for usenet access, especially after I realised FTP (scene release group) were capping cricket highlights
There is only 4 episodes as far as I know, India has to be the last episode right? Its a super power in cricket I hate you. What I'd give for usenet access, especially after I realised FTP (scene release group) were capping cricket highlights
If you're on Virgin Media, their usenet server carries binaries for about a week, so brand new stuff you can get for free off their server. Otherwise it's only $11 a month for Astraweb. I don't think there's Cricket highlights on usenet.
^^ I've only used it years back, but I'm sure all scene releases usually end up on newsgroups. Yesterdays highlights are available on file-hosting sites such as rapidshare, hopefully the rest of the days highlights will be made available.
Most scene releases do. Usenet is great for films, telly shows, games and software but in my opinion it's crap for music.

Is it really crap for music? To tell you the truth the only benefit newsgroups have over torrents and file hosting sites is the download speed without the need to share back (as you do have to with torrents) Within minutes of something releasing on a newsgroup its spread all over the net

Is it really crap for music? To tell you the truth the only benefit newsgroups have over torrents and file hosting sites is the download speed without the need to share back (as you do have to with torrents) Within minutes of something releasing on a newsgroup its spread all over the net
I only download lossless (FLAC) music and my tastes are obscure / non-mainstream so yeah for me usenet is crap for music.

Empire of Cricket A very good TV programme currently on BBC television is 'Empire of Cricket'. It's a series that each week takes a look at the history of cricket in each country, or from their perspective. This week it's India. It's on BBC2 at 2205 UK time. If you can't get BBC2 digitally try downloading the BBC iPlayer and watching it through there. So far I've seen England and Australia programmes - both very interesting. Mad Dog

A very good TV programme currently on BBC television is 'Empire of Cricket'. It's a series that each week takes a look at the history of cricket in each country, or from their perspective. This week it's India. It's on BBC2 at 2205 UK time. If you can't get BBC2 digitally try downloading the BBC iPlayer and watching it through there. So far I've seen England and Australia programmes - both very interesting. Mad Dog
There's already a thread on this in the chit chat forum.