SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

I had 8 subs for the DD vs BRC match already made yesterday :amitdance: But I learned a lesson today of not making subs a day previously anymore.. Two of my 3 subs for Cobras did not play the match today and I lost points due to subs but could not make it back at all.. it was better if I had not made subs at all for the ongoing match :((
smartass:adore: i am screwed:sniffle:
Viru bhai - today is the chance for you... c'mon catch up
yes it seems :P I checked all the four above me and nobody has more than 2-3 players DD + BRC combined :wink: Bhai you are too ahead .. 200 points ahead ... I cant go that far Just joking.. if there are any mods please open the SS and let the others sub.. let it be a fair game :icflove:
yes it seems :P I checked all the four above me and nobody has more than 2-3 players DD + BRC combined :wink: Bhai you are too ahead .. 200 points ahead ... I cant go that far Just joking.. if there are any mods please open the SS and let the others sub.. let it be a fair game :icflove:
:two_thumbs_up::adore:
love you viru bhai... (no homo). All the best for you :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: that said, ii hope ross, viru or dilshan dont play one of monstrous innings like pollard yesterday, which will screw me up big time

i think mods shud give some privileged access to open SS on such occassions to a bigger pool. may be they can give it to ppl, who play all SS seriously... like Shane for eg. he has powers to create betting threads. and why not SS open/close rights? i'm sure he's online and if it was open for subbing, he would have done it.. so give him the powers i say :hitler: