Rajasthan Royals vs Middlesex Panthers

Guest Hiten.
thnx outsider.......y was amits banned?
Let's just say he loved Delhi more than India and yet had the audacity of calling us impure (NRI's) Indians :hitler:
Let's just say he loved Delhi more than India and yet had the audacity of calling us impure (NRI's) Indians :hitler:
well i can say from experience that when you live outside india...your love pride chauvinism and longing for your country increases 100 folds..... An indian is a indian no matter where he lives that what separates them from the world:icflove:
i'm not amits:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:....cn anyone tell me y evryone keeps confusing me with amits?my name is different...only avatar is same...btw who is and where is amits?
How do you know that ? :hmmm:
well i can say from experience that when you live outside india...your love pride chauvinism and longing for your country increases 100 folds..... An indian is a indian no matter where he lives that what separates them from the world:icflove:
Where are you from sunny? Delhi? :giggle:
Some of the Bais were jealous of "Amits - The Dancer" and "Amits - The Chick Magnet". The affinity of the opposite sex towards him' date=' made many a bais insecure.[/quote'] saw that video and that gf in 10 days thread........out of this world....no out of this solar system......dont knwo whether to laugh or cry..........:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: