Rajasthan Royals vs Middlesex Panthers

The now former IPL champs will take on middlesex in a charity match organised by the asian charitable trust on 6th july.it will be interesting as pakistani players like sohail tanveer etc are expected to play that match.also the mythical,mysterious javelin actioned fast bowler atul sharma whos existence and capabilities has been debated as much as the existence of the snowman,lochness monster and aliens, is expected to play in that match.It will be a match for raj royals to recover from the loss of not making it to this years final. The main attraction of this match is ofcourse not the match but the dance performance of raj royals co owner shilpa shetty in the innings break. Anybody has any idea whether the match will be telecast live in india and by which channel

The now former IPL champs will take on middlesex in a charity match organised by the asian charitable trust on 6th july.it will be interesting as pakistani players like sohail tanveer etc are expected to play that match.also the mythical,mysterious javelin actioned fast bowler atul sharma whos existence and capabilities has been debated as much as the existence of the snowman,lochness monster and aliens, is expected to play in that match.It will be a match for raj royals to recover from the loss of not making it to this years final. The main attraction of this match is ofcourse not the match but the dance performance of raj royals co owner shilpa shetty in the innings break. Anybody has any idea whether the match will be telecast live in india and by which channel
i have no idea but i am going!! :dance::two_thumbs_up::dance::two_thumbs_up::dance: cant wait!!
The now former IPL champs will take on middlesex in a charity match organised by the asian charitable trust on 6th july.it will be interesting as pakistani players like sohail tanveer etc are expected to play that match.also the mythical' date='[b']mysterious javelin actioned fast bowler atul sharma whos existence and capabilities has been debated as much as the existence of the snowman,lochness monster and aliens, is expected to play in that match.It will be a match for raj royals to recover from the loss of not making it to this years final. The main attraction of this match is ofcourse not the match but the dance performance of raj royals co owner shilpa shetty in the innings break. Anybody has any idea whether the match will be telecast live in india and by which channel
I EXCITE :dance:
Guest gaurav_indian
The now former IPL champs will take on middlesex in a charity match organised by the asian charitable trust on 6th july.it will be interesting as pakistani players like sohail tanveer etc are expected to play that match.also the mythical' date=mysterious javelin actioned fast bowler atul sharma whos existence and capabilities has been debated as much as the existence of the snowman,lochness monster and aliens, is expected to play in that match.It will be a match for raj royals to recover from the loss of not making it to this years final. The main attraction of this match is ofcourse not the match but the dance performance of raj royals co owner shilpa shetty in the innings break. Anybody has any idea whether the match will be telecast live in india and by which channel
:yay::yay::yay:cant wait for it now.I hope star cricket shows that live.
Guest gaurav_indian
i hope who ever shows it live has speed guns there
They didnt have speed guns during T20 practice matches before T20 WC.:((