Indians were reluctant to play us in T20 World Cup: Afridi

Why wouldnt they be reluctant? If I were to play a team whose govt. was actively sponsoring terrorists and anti-national elements in my country, leading to the deaths of 100s of innocent civilians, I will have significant moral conflicts about having to play with that team. Earlier, I was of the view that politics and sports should not mix, but I later realized that you cannot separate them in the first place.

First let them play quality cricket against India. I'm tired of seeing them loose series after series world cup after cup against India. Is there anything interesting when we face pakistan? Gone are those days when India used to solely rely on Sachin to face the two W's. They had an upper hand then. Ain't same no more. All they do is win dead rubbers against India.

can anyone tell me when was the last time pak won any imp series before this world cup????cant remember...my memory fails me...
can anyone tell me when was the last time pak played any imp series before this world cup????cant remember...my memory fails me. :cantstop:
After Mumbai incident ' date=' what does he expect ![/quote'] he expects us to ask them over for dinner of 7 courses.........take them around the marine drive...fly them to agra...to show the taj...let them put a bomb there and another at lal quila...and another at rastrapati bhavan if they have time...then see them off to a flight to islamabad.....datz alll....cmon are they asking for anything...they are the t20 champions.....

Hmmm- onr of the biggest reason that Pak won was that they didn't have to face India we all know history- pakistan has won only 3, no only 2, no only 1 no actually only 0 WC matches against India :yay::yay: and India was scared :rolleyes: Afridi go find a felllow tribal and mate with him !

Hmmm- onr of the biggest reason that Pak won was that they didn't have to face India we all know history- pakistan has won only 3, no only 2, no only 1 no actually only 0 WC matches against India :yay::yay: and India was scared :rolleyes:Afridi go find a felllow tribal and mate with him !
Oh no.....the less he passes on his genes, the better.
Guest Hiten.
I am Confused, Gambhir helps him abt Mendis and we were reluctant to play Damn, we need Hari Sampath to call Dhoni and ask him
Get your facts right mate. Hari could only get in touch with Cheeka, who would do cheeka pheeka reeka with Dhoni and pass on the 'inside news' to Hari bhai B->

I t would be good that we dont tour the whinging Indians. We won the tournament and every1 starts crying. And apparently, according to the inidian media the lil midget told afridi how to play mendis, the same midget who was bullied by afridi in a match :haha: :hysterical: