When will we have an express fast bowler?

just to dispel a common myth: a punjabi and a resident of sicily have more genetic similarity than that between the hottentots and the masai. all the world's resident are descendants from a very small pool of genetic variation, most of whom occupied north africa some 200,000 years ago. so no, pakis and indian are virtually genetically identical. and this similarity extends to even the darkest south indian and the fairest pashtun. features such as skin color or hair texture is determined by an extremely small amount of the total genetic code.
Oi, don't blind him with wisdom. You know the point he was trying to make. Genes are important, even in the smallest of teeny weeniest of doses. Your point is valid, just slightly misapplied.:--D
just to dispel a common myth: a punjabi and a resident of sicily have more genetic similarity than that between the hottentots and the masai. all the world's resident are descendants from a very small pool of genetic variation, most of whom occupied north africa some 200,000 years ago. so no, pakis and indian are virtually genetically identical. and this similarity extends to even the darkest south indian and the fairest pashtun. features such as skin color or hair texture is determined by an extremely small amount of the total genetic code.
It's actually 60,000 years ago. Reminded me of this talk.
It's actually 60,000 years ago. Reminded me of this talk.
Varun thats an exceptionally good talk. i just finished it, and i will recommend it to all the dumb ass creationists who either cannot wrap their minds around the concept of mutation or are just too deep entrenched in their bibles.

Here in Canada, Mississauga. Me and my Pakistani and Indian friends just go to the dollar store and buy Cooper tennis balls and tightly tape them with some electrical tape. LOL it's cheap, easy, and also enjoyable! Only 2 dollars. And we all bowl fast!!! Whoever bowls spin, gets bashed!!B->

Guest Hiten.
Here in Canada' date=' Mississauga. Me and my Pakistani and Indian friends just go to the dollar store and buy Cooper tennis balls and tightly tape them with some electrical tape. LOL it's cheap, easy, and also enjoyable! Only 2 dollars. And we all bowl fast!!! Whoever bowls spin, gets bashed!!B->[/quote'] Try the wilson balls. They're really good when taped nicely B-> I kick ass in tape baal :--D
Rubel Hossain, Bangladesh's newest pace sensation, rocked Sri Lanka in his debut and went 4-33, Bangladesh won. 19 years of age, bowls around 90 miles. I'll be keeping a check on his stats.
I watched that guy bowl, he has some pace only at the age of 19, but I don't know whatever happened to Ishant why is his pace becoming slower and slower, soon even yusuf pathan will bowl faster than him:((
has atul sharma ever played even a twenty20??
lol atul is all bakwas i bet he's the waterboy and once when all the players were late in training he took the perfect opportunity and asked his driver to video tape him practicing and put his video on youtube :yay::yay:

All the blaming of to many matches is BULL. All the other bowlers from other countries play loads of matches. They dont suddenly start bowling at 80 mph!!!!!!! Ishant was just a mirage. Our quickest bowler is sree but strangley no one likes him:haha: We are doomed in this department. Dont even hear of any young potential quicks, at least few years back would hear reports of Munaf or VRV, at least these rumopurs kept me going. Now we dont even hear of potential pacers in FC cricket.