Pak players want a pay rise in IPL

Guest Gunner
In before gaurav_indian defending them.:--D So they want to play in IPl....what ?
Please take these cheap shots at some other place. And mind your own business itna free hone ki zarrorat nahi hai.
Kyun bhai, mazaak pasand nahi aaya? This is what I was telling you the other day when people were making unnecessary comments about Srikkant uske biwi, bache etc. Samjhe!! YOu are upset about a comment about foreigners whereas you were making fun of your own countrymen. Kyun bhai abhi hazam nahi ho raha?
Shwetabh- we all have our opinions and I think we shall leave it at that. I would like to start talking cricket again. India and Pakistan can't solve it and haven't done so for 60+ years Mamu- your opinions are fairly biased and you have no connection to Kashmiris or reality. Thanks all, back to cricket
Yes lets get back to cricket :-) Hassan:- That statement of yours is just as hilarious as an American telling a Japanese "You dont know much about Japan".
Guest gaurav_indian
Kyun bhai, mazaak pasand nahi aaya? This is what I was telling you the other day when people were making unnecessary comments about Srikkant uske biwi, bache etc. Samjhe!! YOu are upset about a comment about foreigners whereas you were making fun of your own countrymen. Kyun bhai abhi hazam nahi ho raha?
They (some members) here are doing it deliberately for some days just becoz i objected to some of their posts which were directed against a particular religion and they called me pakistani. OR jab baat puri pata na ho toh beech mein jump mat maara karo warna hazmaa bigaarnaa mujhe bhi aata hai.I promised King that i wont cross my limits here.
Guest gaurav_indian
Apologies if i hurt ur feelings .Apparently u do the same shots at the expense of Indian team too.
haha now you will teach me how to respect my country and my team. Thats why i said plz stay away from me i am not interested in quoting your posts. I wasnt even in this thread still you brought my name here and i had to reply. And you have no right to question my patriotism towards my country especially when you dont know me personally.
haha now you will teach me how to respect my country and my team. Thats why i said plz stay away from me i am not interested in quoting your posts. I wasnt even in this thread still you brought my name here and i had to reply.
what a cry baby!
Guest Gunner
They (some members) here are doing it deliberately for some days just becoz i objected to some of their posts which were directed against a particular religion and they called me pakistani. OR jab baat puri pata na ho toh beech mein jump mat maara karo warna hazmaa bigaarnaa mujhe bhi aata hai.I promised King that i wont cross my limits here.
I am aware of what was said about you and I don't like what those members said. I was just trying to point out to you how needling affects everyone, samjhe cheetah. Is umar me meri hazmaa kyun biagaarna chahte ho, meri umar ka lehaaz karlo bhai.:winky::winky:
Guest Gunner
haha now you will teach me how to respect my country and my team. Thats why i said plz stay away from me i am not interested in quoting your posts. I wasnt even in this thread still you brought my name here and i had to reply. And you have no right to question my patriotism towards my country especially when you dont know me personally.
what a cry baby!
Yeah plz first look at your post in this thread who was crying.
Can I respectfully ask both of you to drop this? We all belong to the same country, we don't need to do this to eachother. Our aim is one, so chill and have fun.:winky::winky:
Guest gaurav_indian
I am aware of what was said about you and I don't like what those members said. I was just trying to point out to you how needling affects everyone' date=' samjhe cheetah. Is umar me meri hazmaa kyun biagaarna chahte ho meri, umar ka lehaaz karlo bhai.:winky::winky:[/quote'] O bare bhai majak doston mein chalta hai but yeh riya kaun hai? I dont know her. And i requested her atleast 4-5 times ke mujhe baksho. But she keeps calling me pakistani. Ek samajhdaar bache ko bhi 2 baar pyar se samajhao toh samajh jaata hai but..
O bare bhai majak doston mein chalta hai but yeh riya kaun hai? I dont know her. And i requested her atleast 4-5 times ke mujhe baksho. But she keeps calling me pakistani. Ek samajhdaar bache ko bhi 2 baar pyar se samajhao toh samajh jaata hai but..
Don't lie. U told me once and i apologised for that .Don't be a dramabaazi .
Guest gaurav_indian
Can I respectfully ask both of you to drop this? We all belong to the same country' date= we don't need to do this to eachother. Our aim is one, so chill and have fun.:winky::winky:
For some people i dont just becoz i dont look at this world from their eyes.:giggle:
Guest gaurav_indian
Don't lie. U told me once and i apologised for that .Don't be a dramabaazi .
Yeah? What about the other threads in the past 3-4 days? Ok lets end this here. Plz i request you again dont ever call me pakistani or drag my name in any thread for your time pass. Is it ok ? Ab is sey zyada request main nahi kar sakta.
Yeah? What about the other threads in the past 3-4 days? Ok lets end this here. Plz i request you again dont ever call me pakistani or drag my name in any thread for your time pass. Is it ok ab is sey zyada request main nahi kar sakta?
Okay.
Guest Gunner
For some people i dont just becoz i dont look at this world from their eyes.:giggle:
You will always face this issue with people in your life. As you grow older you will see this in your workplace etc. SOmetimes you blow your top and get angry too but the best thing is to keep a cool head. Address it tactically if you can ( which admittedly I failed big time in the M. Vijay thread..:giggle:).
Guest gaurav_indian
You will always face this issue with people in your life. As you grow older you will see this in your workplace etc. SOmetimes you blow your top and get angry too but the best thing is to keep a cool head. Address it tactically if you can ( which admittedly I failed big time in the M. Vijay thread..:giggle:).
Yeah aapne toh galat hi panga le liya tha. :cantstop: It was you in the middle and rest of them surrounding you with 2 rupees wala plastic knife. :cantstop:
Guest Gunner
Yeah aapne toh galat hi panga le liya tha. :cantstop: It was you in the middle and rest of them surrounding you with 2 rupees wala plastic knife. :cantstop:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: