Talented Vs Hard working

Re: Talented Vs Hard working

HC, you made the worst arguments so far on behalf of RD and trust me there have been many on the same issue. Good luck next time. BTW, why suddenly the attack of context about bradman
Dont try too hard but prove it wrong. It's like a woman who tries too hard to be s*xy. isnt it? "Dont Try Too Hard, And Simply Overlook The Obvious"

Yes' date=' like 14 years is a blitz. Thanks for enlightening us.[/quote'] Anakz, its like this saying: "Its not the years you live in this world that matters but how you lived those years that matters!" Get it?
I do get it, it's you who refuse to see the stats from that period. Anyways, I've wasted enough time on you and it's been fun :lol:

Ganguly = Talented + politicians :hic:
You mean Talented hardly :wall: working politician?? OR Talented Hard working politician??
Gangully is one the hard working cricketers. He worked hard to get back into the side. Part of it was all others who replaced failed and that opened his door but talk about a guy getting back to squad after 10 months and at this age. Remarkable indeed. No politics involved on his recall. He might be tainted and contreversial but the guy is determined! It needs to be seen how much of his politicking would work with Shastri at the helm of things... Gangully - not talented but works hard!