Worlds Fastest Bowler Ever?

TaNk

I said Akhtar chucks and so does Ajmal! I didnt say everyone chucks except for Akhtar. Read the thread first' date=' get ur facts straight! and stop calling us hypocrites, this thread is supposed to be abt atul sharma, not how blind u guys are![/quote'] I have respect for u to call Akhtar a chucker:two_thumbs_up: Perhaps u may be the only one who think so.I mean only Pakistani.
I have respect for u to call Akhtar a chucker:two_thumbs_up: Perhaps u may be the only one who think so.I mean only Pakistani.
how is ajmal a chucker? he was approved the the ICC, well within the 15 limit, if you call ajmal a chucker, imagine what that makes murali, botha, harbhajan, and ojha even tho ojha barely turns the ball
how is ajmal a chucker? he was approved the the ICC' date=' well within the 15 limit, if you call ajmal a chucker, imagine what that makes murali, botha, harbhajan, and ojha even tho ojha barely turns the ball[/quote'] when did i call Ajmal a chucker:dontknow:

Shoaib doesn't seem like a chucker (but he does have g.warts lol). But when I first saw Harbajhan, Murali, Ven der Merwe, Botha and Ajmal I felt like they chuck. Also Harbajhan and Murali have the weirdest off spin bowling action. Some of the weirdest bowlers I have seen are 1: Paul Adams 2: Murali 3: Bhaji 4: Lasith Malinga 5: Sohail Tanvir (seems like he's bowling leg spinners)

Yeah Atul sharma banned by ICC?
Dude Atul Sharma hasn't even played any international matches? What's the big hype bro, I would LMAO if Atul Sharma comes into the team and stands behind the stumps as a keeper, let's see if he even gets selected for Rajhastan Royals bro. Atul was a big disappointment for me, got me all excited throughout all IPL and BAM no sharma but chucker Kamran Khan and another chucker look alike Amit SIngh. :cantstop:

sometimes Shahid Afridi chucks as well.He bowls certain deliveries at 127-130 kmph.Is it possible for a spinner to bowl at such a pace? Pakistan has a legacy of chuckers...Waqar,Akhtar,Afridi,Ajmal.So when it comes to chucking you always think of Pakistani bowlers...I mean chuckers.

sometimes Shahid Afridi chucks as well.He bowls certain deliveries at 127-130 kmph.Is it possible for a spinner to bowl at such a pace? Pakistan has a legacy of chuckers...Waqar,Akhtar,Afridi,Ajmal.So when it comes to chucking you always think of Pakistani bowlers...I mean chuckers.
yes it is, ive seen plenty of county pacers bowl 125 at 3 paces, just because he is faster than Irfan ' I can't speak pashto, but I am a Pathan doesnt mean he chucks, waqar doesnt chuck, pure jealousy , and ajmals action is cleaner than bhajjis, bhajji has been getting away with it years tho, akthar has hyperextension, agarkar chucks the ball, bhajji, ojha,
yes it is' date=' ive seen plenty of county pacers bowl 125 at 3 paces, just because he is faster than [b']Irfan ' I can't speak pashto, but I am a Pathan doesnt mean he chucks, waqar doesnt chuck, pure jealousy , and ajmals action is cleaner than bhajjis, bhajji has been getting away with it years tho, akthar has hyperextension, agarkar chucks the ball, bhajji, ojha,
How the eff do Agarkar and Ojha chuck the ball?
Nobody chucks the ball except for people that are reported by ICC! eg. Chuckbhajan
Dude, you are shooting your foot with that comment.
Nobody chucks the ball except for people that are reported by ICC! eg. Chuckbhajan, Ajmal, Afridi, Malik, Shabbir, Akhtar
FIXED :D
There you go, Shot. :P