Danish Kaneria:victim of PCB's selection policy

On a serious note, DK should catch the first plane, err ....., home ? errr , ....... out of Pakistan, at least.
If its any consolation, Kaneria has been out of pakistan for a while now playing county ;p
hmmm-so Yousuf is back in the 11 i presume?
Yep, some slots are still undecided though. Rauf could take Razzaq's place, while Malik may get in as a makeshift opener.

whats with this relegion thing got to do with it, and let me say this pakistan is much better than india for any relegious freedom, i am a sikh and i never found any difficulty of getting on with my life as normal, i mean we hear that these many muslims been killed in indian in such incident and same for hindus and others, lately hindus and christian been face to face with each other, and that has never happened in pakistan so we should keep religion quotes out of cricket, look at yousuf, he has been regular when he was christian, and as for danish kaneria this is his answer to your stupid thread 06inter1.jpg if not enough than read this article http://www.rediff.com/cricket/2004/apr/06inter.htm

whats with this relegion thing got to do with it' date='[b'] and let me say this pakistan is much better than india for any relegious freedom, i am a sikh and i never found any difficulty of getting on with my life as normal, i mean we hear that these many muslims been killed in indian in such incident and same for hindus and others, lately hindus and christian been face to face with each other, and that has never happened in pakistan so we should keep religion quotes out of cricket, look at yousuf, he has been regular when he was christian, and as for danish kaneria this is his answer to your stupid thread 06inter1.jpg if not enough than read this article http://www.rediff.com/cricket/2004/apr/06inter.htm
Now don't start that India vs Pakistan crap. You know as well as I do where that will lead. This is a cricket section. Don't derail threads into discussing that age old screwed up topic of religion and violence. Rot, if you must, elsewhere.

Bad example to use YO - YO. Everyone knows he converted to Islam just to get a shot at the captaincy. As for country first, he was jumping between countries, going to whoever offered him the most number of silver coins. I pledge my allegience to the IPL, ..... oh what, ICL is offering me more, lets go with them, ...... now PCB jumped on the bandwagon with their offer etc Under the mullah brigade, DK was pressurized into praying, fasting etc. Every second word was peppered with "Inshallah" this or "Mashallah" that.

Now don't start that India vs Pakistan crap. You know as well as I do where that will lead. This is a cricket section. Don't derail threads into discussing that age old screwed up topic of religion and violence. Rot' date=' if you must, elsewhere.[/quote'] i totally respect what you saying but thats what the topic is about:
But what else can you expect from a failed state like Pakistan
its just stupid act to creat such a below par thread
Bad example to use YO - YO. Everyone knows he converted to Islam just to get a shot at the captaincy. As for country first, he was jumping between countries, going to whoever offered him the most number of silver coins. I pledge my allegience to the IPL, ..... oh what, ICL is offering me more, lets go with them, ...... now PCB jumped on the bandwagon with their offer etc
now thats what makes me feel even satisfied with my example, you mean he had given his religion away for the captaincy, ok tell me this, why did Brian lara has just lately converted to islam? its not anything else to convert to islam but its someones personal choice