Danish Kaneria:victim of PCB's selection policy

More than 95% of the pakistani population believes in Islam.But there is a small percentage of pakistani population which doesn't believe in Islam and falls into the category of minorities.Danish Kaneria is one of them.This man is one of the best spinners in Pakistan today.He has been serving his country for more than 6 years.But look how the PCB treats him.He never gets a chance to represent Pakistan in one-day cricket.He keeps playing test cricket on dead wickets in Pakistan where is made to bowl more than 50 overs per test. He is a gifted leg-spinner.He has got that magical googly.He is never afraid to toss the ball.On the whole,he's an aggressive cricketer.What more could you ask for?He certainly deserves a place in the pakistan one-day side.But unfortunately the PCB doesn't take him seriously.In my opinion,he is paying the price for being a Hindu in a Islamic nation.He is a true hindu Pakistani though. You must pick players on the basis of talent and not religion.But what else can you expect from a failed state like Pakistan.

Bull crap. Danish is paying the price of being a bad bad bowler. Ajmal and Malik are far better spinners. Stop this minority/religion BS. As far as PCB' treatment is concerned, those idiots didn't spare their own legends like Akram and Saqlain. Who the F is Kaneria? And yes, apart from being an average bowler, Kaneria is also an idiot with a big mouth. He kept talking of a mystery delivery that he would unleash just about any day. That day never came, but he kept talking about it alright. And he also humbly announced that he would consider if PCB offered him the captaincy. What an idiot. Does not deserve a place.

Bull crap. Danish is paying the price of being a bad bad bowler. Ajmal and Malik are far better spinners.
after saqlain mushtaq danish was the only quality spinner in pakistan.At that time nobody knew about ajmal.Even during those days danish never got any chance of playing one-day cricket for pakistan.As regards shoaib malik,even he considers himself more as a batsman than a bowler...was never keen to bowl.

Oh comeon! Kaneria is test bowler and has been playing test cricket for Pakistan for a long time now. Is their leading spinner as far as test cricket goes. When it comes to odis, just see him fielding and you will know why he isnt there in their odi team. When Pakistan have a better leg spinner in Afridi, why should they even look at Kaneria for ODIs.

what a load of bullcarp, M.Yosuf was consistently selected when he was a christian and kaneria has been a regular in the test side. leg spinners usually don't do well in ODIs that's why they don't get selected, even kumble was dropped for a big number of ODIs. So please stop with this propaganda and conspiracy bullshit. Edit: some stats Kaneria has played 18 ODIs picked up just 15 wickets at an avg of 45, so its easy to see why he gets dropped from ODIs, even his Test avg is 30+. He's an average spinner IMO he promised a lot but hasn't delivered.

what a load of bullcarp' date=' M.Yosuf was consistently selected when he was a christian and kaneria has been a regular in the test side. leg spinners usually don't do well in ODIs that's why they don't get selected, even kumble was dropped for a big number of ODIs. So please stop with this propaganda and conspiracy bullshit.[/quote'] It seems that you cannot digest truth but you can certainly digest bullshit.

kaneria is crap, nothing to do with his relgiion, has got a lot of variety which should be enough but he doesnt have a spinners brain, nowadays you see him with figures like 5-180, he cant set up a batsmen, he just tries to bowl a wicket taking ball everyball

Dude you must be the loneliest man on earth. His record is not that flattering at International level. PCB even did injustice by not chosing Waqar and Wasim,PCB is stupid but which board isn't according to out "expert" users, don't be so blind. Kaneria averages 45.53 in ODis and 34.87 in Test. Brainless thread man.

Kaneria is a crap bowler...and u sound like a paaki.. only they talk about religion in cricket.. this thread is :fail: ..
please read my opening post..you are saying what i have already said....pakistanis mix up sport with religion..and plz don't snub me by calling me paaki.
i feel he should be given a game in lanka.are they really going to rely on malik and ajmal?
Afridi is going to return for the ODIs and he'll take the spinner slot along with ajmal. In test matches its probably be Ajmal + Kaneria with Malik getting dropped.

MS, Why does it concern you whether DK is supposedly, if one were to go by your logic and reasoning, victimized by the PCB ? Bottom Line = DK is a shyt bowler (I hate that ****ing clown) and the PCB is run by a buch of retards On a serious note, DK should catch the first plane, err ....., home ? errr , ....... out of Pakistan, at least. A bomb seems to go off every two days