Pakistan refuse to sign FTP

Pakistan Cricket Board has refused to sign the new Future Tours Programme which spans from 2012 to 2020 unless the Indian board revises the draft. Sources in the PCB confirmed that officials had voiced strong objections at the International Cricket Council meetings held last week in London when they learnt that the Indian board had not scheduled a single bilateral series with Pakistan in their proposed draft of the new FTP. “The Indian officials came up with the justification that they couldn’t schedule any bilateral series with Pakistan because of the existing relations between the two countries,†one source said. “The Indian representative also made it clear that Pakistan should not raise a hue and cry over the proposed FTP since whenever relations between Pakistan and India improved the Indian board would find windows for bilateral series,†he said. The source said Pakistan had rejected BCCI’s viewpoint and said since the FTP was being prepared well in advance how could the Indian board decide prematurely not to schedule any bilateral series with its neighbour. The Pakistani representatives had made it clear at the meeting that they would not sign the FTP if the BCCI did not revise the draft. The ICC has asked all member countries to submit draft proposals for the next FTP which involves all Test playing nations. Sources said India had also ignored Bangladesh in preparing the draft FTP and is pushing for a two-tier Test championship system. He also said that PCB was already upset with BCCI’s attitude over the 2011 World Cup hosting right issue. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BCCI clealry said they cant schedule a series due to the political environment in the sub continent. Even then the PCB is hell bent on playing a series with us as they know no other series will earn them enough revenue to keep them afloat.:secret: And a few neighbours frm the across the border think we dont want to play them as we are scared of them!! :eyedance: Scared for what? For beating them black and blue in every ICC event? For beating them in pakistan and in India or at neutral venue. Looks like some people from across the border are still living in the 90s and thinking of matches in sharjah where we used to play against 14 players from Pakistan.

hahaha very funny!! those neighbours need their heads checking!! not our fault if pakistan totally messed up chances of playing with us!! oh and who was begging for other countries to come and play in Pakistan?? these dudes need to wake up and smell the coffee!
You from london? that's where the worst indian fans are.. i remember going to the oval and all indian fans where going crazy just because they where winning a warmup lol i wonder how terrible it was getting mauled in every game in the super 8's and left disapointed :hysterical:
You from london? that's where the worst indian fans are.. i remember going to the oval and all indian fans where going crazy just because they where winning a warmup lol i wonder how terrible it was getting mauled in every game in the super 8's and left disapointed :hysterical:
Stay on topic please.We don't need provocative posts.
one suggestion to all Indian fans-don't argue with idiots(Pakistanis).They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
There is no need to generalize. Pakistani fans are welcome to register and participate on these forums because this forum believes they can contribute significantly. They have equal rights and rules apply to them equally. There are idiots on both sides of the border. And to be honest, I am more worried about idiots on our side of the border.
There is no need to generalize. Pakistani fans are welcome to register and participate on these forums because this forum believes they can contribute significantly. They have equal rights and rules apply to them equally. There are idiots on both sides of the border. And to be honest' date=' I am more worried about idiots on our side of the border.[/quote'] hey man you should join indian politics now.India really needs people who are bright like you.
There is no need to generalize. Pakistani fans are welcome to register and participate on these forums because this forum believes they can contribute significantly. They have equal rights and rules apply to them equally. There are idiots on both sides of the border. And to be honest' date= I am more worried about idiots on our side of the border.
:agree: the reason i kept my reply polite!
Indians are too nice and forgiving...dunno if this helps everytime or not...seems that far too many nice and forgiving Indians here
its true we are but at the same time isnt it better to hold ur stature than stoop to their level?? anyway we're going off topic again!! to bring it back on track the fact that bcci has restricted how much we play pakistan and clearly stated it has alot to do with indo - pak relations just proves we're not as forgiving as people may think and where appropriate we will stand out ground right??

I :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:, .... than I :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: some more, .... now, three hours later, I am still :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: What mind numbing logic ! All stress, all worries just disappear ! !

come on!! why are WE as indian fans arguing?? MS i do think ur comments can be a little extreme from time to time but lets not get too carried away! pakistani fans are welcome here as long as they oblige to the same rules - they may want to brace themselves with a sense of humour- friendly banter is ok insults are not!

ok i will start praising them now
If I may, Look, Pakistani fans or fans from any country for that matter, although they many not agree with the policiies enacted by their governments, respective bodies etc, they will still defend them when percieved, either rightly or wrongly, of being unfairly picked upon. Its instinctive and basic human nature. On a lighter note, the logic of forcing India to play Pakistan is laughable at best. Sorry Pakistan, but you just don't matter enough in world cricket for anyone to care, champions or not.
come on!! why are WE as indian fans arguing?? MS i do think ur comments can be a little extreme from time to time but lets not get too carried away! pakistani fans are welcome here as long as they oblige to the same rules - they may want to brace themselves with a sense of humour- friendly banter is ok insults are not!
agreed

Message for PCB and its countymen. Reason for non playing is Jihadi action and the killings of Indians in terrorist strikes ala Mumbai. We must not have any sporting or cultural ties with this jihadi state whatsoever. Hope the BCCI grows some balls and sticks to non playing of this jihadi state until they do actually sincerley stop cold blooded terrorist strikes(which of course they wont)