*Ashes '09 SBL - DRAVID WINS - ROOT FOR THE GOONS!*

shanno 2 requests for u 1.Plz update the loss and profit of the 4th test bets 2.plz let me know my series bet status thnx
1. Would try and give it an update this Weekend, if not possible, i would be uploading my P&L (xls) file at the end of the Series anywayz. 2. Sure. 2enrxu0.jpg These are evaluation on the basis of the current markets.

sell highest team score @674(100k) buy lowest team score @102(100k) sell total sixes @20(25k) sell australia tails of unexpected @ 330 (15K)freebet sell england tails of unexpected @ 554(15k) buy lowest team score @102(100k) buy australian wicket keeper perf @490(100k) buy CLASS-ACT COLLINGWOOD MEK @294(100k)freebet new member offers, -ve imbalance offers):nice:

sell highest team score @674(100k) buy lowest team score @102(100k) sell total sixes @20(25k) sell england tails of unexpected @ 554(15k) buy lowest team score @102(100k)
Added.
sell australia tails of unexpected @ 330 (15K)freebet
Valued Members cannot avail the Free Bet Offer.
buy australian wicket keeper perf @490(100k)
Wrong Price Quoted, cant be added.
buy CLASS-ACT COLLINGWOOD MEK @294(100k)freebet new member offers, -ve imbalance offers):nice:
This offer can be availed by Members having P/L Balance below - 5M.
NEGATIVE IMBALANCE - FREE 100K SERIES BET FOR ALL VALUED MEMBERS BELOW (-5M) I am below 5M so I wanna use this offer. Sell HEY, HEY FOR THE MONKEYS @ 217 (100K):nervous::pray: inshallah
Hamo - *THE FREE BET WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY IF IT IS ACCOMPANIED WITH TWO OR MORE SERIES BETS OF MORE THAN 25K EACH
but I didn't use any offer until now:(( and buy Australian wicket keeper perf @498(100k)
Done and have also added the Free Bet, but dude from the next time please.
Gentlemen of the SBL, Its kindly requested that future Bet Requests be placed in the format in which the Bets are stored in the Player Bet History, it makes my task a bit easier and also would ensure minimum errors in price quoting. Mr.Wicket and PK's bets can be taken as a reference format in which bets need to be posted. For Eg: BUY AUSTRALIA 3RD TEST 100 UPS @ 55 (75K) ---