*Ashes '09 SBL - DRAVID WINS - ROOT FOR THE GOONS!*

Guest Hiten.
some moron from canada sold katich :hahaha:
I used my free bet to sell katich. But, Shanno flipped-flopped like MoYo and said no free bets to us punters :dontknow: :finger:
1st match bets buy aus 1st innings supremacy@30@30k buy aus volcano@20@50k buy pieterson@94@20k buy katich@90@30k buy australia win index@13@1000k buy australia 1st test 100ups@45@30k buy johnson@130@100k series bet sell total wides@31@30k buy aus series supremacy@6@100k sell ponting mek@410@35k buy hussey@370@100k buy australia wktkeeper perf@450@10k buy north all roun performance@385@20k buy lee series bowling@200@100k if i get a free 25k bet it is on buy onoins series bowling@160@25k any idea shane when will the ind/wi bets will be settles....it seeems goosey hsa folded up his business and gone
Shanno...there seems a mistake....i had intended to buy ponting at 410 and not sell as that is his upper limit....as his selling price is 390.....now what to do....will u make it buy(:pray:) or make the bet void??????let me knw
Shanno...there seems a mistake....i had intended to buy ponting at 410 and not sell as that is his upper limit....as his selling price is 390.....now what to do....will u make it buy(:pray:) or make the bet void??????let me knw
Cancelling the Bet, next time be careful in specifying the directions.
I used my free bet to sell katich. But' date=' Shanno flipped-flopped like MoYo and said no free bets to us punters :dontknow: :finger:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: The Free Bet Offer was announced 6 hours after you placed the bet, :aetsch:
^^ I am counting on the English to use the nightwatchman in at least three innings...that will push Freddie to #8 and his runs will be counted.:giggle:
i was thinking the same,Champions think alike:two_thumbs_up: