*Ashes '09 SBL - DRAVID WINS - ROOT FOR THE GOONS!*

Guest Hiten.
Sorry bb' date=' those are for the New Members, i'll have something for the existing members in the following days.[/quote'] bashterd
:hmmm: Are the money still to be added in the account because it hasn't been added in my account. Still have the same amount I had when i betted.
The money will be added at the end of the series, after the final P/L is settled.
would u evaluate the series bet like goose does?atm the p/l table only shows settled bets
I have the evaluations ready, but they would create a lot of confusion among some of the new members and i would like to keep things uncomplicated here, so i would rather settle them at the end, but if anyone would like to know their Total Evaluation, i would provide them with the details.
I have the evaluations ready' date=' but they would create a lot of confusion among some of the new members and i would like to keep things uncomplicated here, so i would rather settle them at the end, but if anyone would like to know their Total Evaluation, i would provide them with the details.[/quote'] Okay just tell if i'm in positive or negative:tounge_smile:
Rained out in All Five Days and For allocations based on an individual's performance' date=' if a player's team plays a match where that player takes no part an allocation will apply.[/quote'] OK,i knew the second part