Why is ICC's office in Dubai when there is no cricket in Dubai?

I was just checking the ICC website to check the present team rankings. I saw the ICC contact details mentioned in Dubai. Check the right hand bottom of this page with the ICC contact details http://icc-cricket.yahoo.net/match_zone/team_ranking.php But I do not understand why is ICC main offices in Dubai when there is no cricket in Dubai and UAE. I thought the offices of the cricket governing body should be in a country which has been active in cricket for long. But UAE does not even have many cricket stadiums or a proper cricket team. So, why are those situated in Dubai and not in some other place like Delhi, London, Cape Town or Melbourne. :hmmm:

I think one reason would be that of they had their head office in one of the test playing countries, there will be accusations of partiality. If they had their head office in say England or Mumbai, the host country will be assumed to have an influence over ICC.

UAE has NO income tax. plus, ICC was alloted free land to build its office, i reckon even the building itself was built for them free of cost. they are making a "sports city" in dubai, so ICC moving there would have helped.