Muahahahahahahaha..........

i know this is a thread on your lots happiness but regarding to 10 matches and 4 lost matches' date=' you have to look how long does it took us to play these 10 matches, 2 years, and even though we lost but still having the same lust of even loosing by 50 runs is not bad, i think we may loose this series but then we wont have any excuses for newzealand australia and england series ahead of us, so why not start loosing warrm ups lol[/quote'] Lolz, Dude get a grip of yourself, i know this loss has shaken you up, how can you keep defending these shiiitty performaces in Test Matches, This is Pakistan's Performance since, 1st Jan 2007 http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/team/7.html?class=1;spanmin1=1+Jan+2007;spanval1=span;template=results;type=team;view=results Some of those losses are by 5/6 wickets, 160 runs etc. Even for a Team like Pakistan's these standards are unacceptable.
no you lost a australian odi's series at home 4-2 after the world cup.
yaar we have to wait and see, maybe evaluation of this at the end of sri lanka series tell us the outcome. india have done better after winning the t20 cup in long term where as this is only pakistans first match, so wait and see
Lolz, Dude get a grip of yourself, i know this loss has shaken you up, how can you keep defending these shiiitty performaces in Test Matches, This is Pakistan's Performance since, 1st Jan 2007 http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/team/7.html?class=1;spanmin1=1+Jan+2007;spanval1=span;template=results;type=team;view=results Some of those losses are by 5/6 wickets, 160 runs etc. Even for a Team like Pakistan's these standards are unacceptable.
maybe you didnt get me!
yaar we have to wait and see, maybe evaluation of this at the end of sri lanka series tell us the outcome. india have done better after winning the t20 cup in long term where as this is only pakistans first match, so wait and see
no im refering to india loosing that series.. i am a pak fan.
this is the first game after the world cup. doesn't mean they have lost everthing just because they lost a low key test match... we got 2 test's to play and odi series aswell when it finishes we will see the outcome.
:hysterical: Yup Low Key Indeed, so were the Last 10 Pakistan played against various Oppositions (India, South Africa, Sri Lanka) Well looks like an encounter with the Dutch in a T20 game can be considered as a Key Game, innit?
:hysterical: Yup Low Key Indeed, so were the Last 10 Pakistan played against various Oppositions (India, South Africa, Sri Lanka) Well looks like an encounter with the Dutch in a T20 game can be considered as a Key Game, innit?
choke jobs of massive proportions, what can i say, ifu cant chase 96 odd runs u mite as well giv upcvricket

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Two ****ing days to chase 90 odd runs and they still lost. When are poyzzzzzzzzzzzzz going to win a test match, let alone to test series ???? I can see this going for 10 pages. This is as much fun, if not more, as watching Pak MISBAH by 5 runs.

this is the first game after the world cup. doesn't mean they have lost everthing just because they lost a low key test match... we got 2 test's to play and odi series aswell when it finishes we will see the outcome.
now you making your own pakistani fan comenting on you, sri lanka are one of best test side in world cricket, and i think last year when india played them they also lost too, so give rspect to the lankans, i think from asia no other people have as much as srilnakans have to their nations, you see 100 of flags in the ground flying, and they are very emotional as well
well it's not that big of a series player's like afridi are using it as a rest.. pak are trying out new players like rauf, aamir... we still played excellent even though we collapsed on the final day but played fine on the other days, collapsing like that is not acceptable but otherwise there are some good postives to take away from the first test match, yousuf's century, aamir's 6 wickets, younus's bowling... the opening pair need to be sorted out soon. we are not getting the right combination.
now you making your own pakistani fan comenting on you' date=' sri lanka are one of best test side in world cricket, and i think last year when india played them they also lost too, so give rspect to the lankans, i think from asia no other people have as much as srilnakans have to their nations, you see 100 of flags in the ground flying, and they are very emotional as well[/quote'] are you indian in disguise lol
now you making your own pakistani fan comenting on you' date=' sri lanka are one of best test side in world cricket, and i think last year when india played them they also lost too, so give rspect to the lankans, i think from asia no other people have as much as srilnakans have to their nations, you see 100 of flags in the ground flying, and they are very emotional as well[/quote'] Not saying sri lanka are low key but the test match is low key, hardly any hype about it, came very quickly after the world cup. fans are stil celebrating the world cup.
Not saying sri lanka are low key but the test match is low key' date=' hardly any hype about it, came very quickly after the world cup. fans are stil celebrating the world cup.[/quote'] first we were dying for cricket, and when you get it, its too early, its just like when it rains we say why rain, and when it dont we say its too hot i dont like this weather
well it's not that big of a series player's like afridi are using it as a rest.. pak are trying out new players like rauf' date=' aamir... we still played excellent even though we collapsed on the final day but played fine on the other days, collapsing like that is not acceptable but otherwise there are some good postives to take away from the first test match, yousuf's century, aamir's 6 wickets, younus's bowling... the opening pair need to be sorted out soon. we are not getting the right combination.[/quote'] Dude, we here never undermined the Positives from this game for Pakistan, if you read the threads carefully there have been plenty of positive comments regarding the Pak players, esp Aamer the way he has bowled, it has been a treat to watch. But, having said that loosing 8 wickets for 56 runs is unaceptable for a decent Test Side(who havent won a single Test in the Last 2 years).
pak are trying out new players like rauf, aamir
Rauf and Aamir performed well, could you enlighten me on which of your esteemed players were resting thinking this is a "LOW KEY" series, Shoaib? Asif? and dude please tell me you were joking when you mentioned Afridi and Tests in the same sentence.