Cheapest way to explore california?

flamy

I still remember my trip to LA in 1998. started from San Diego at 8 AM, was planning to reach universal studios by 10-10:30 ish. Flight from LA was at 7:30 PM. Was in the outskirts of LA at around 10 AM. I was very happy about making good time. Suddenly the traffic got slow and I was stuck in back-toback traffic. Was stuck in traffic for 6 hrs between 2 exits because a trailer had overturned and spilt oil. I got out at 4:30 pm and drove to the airport directly, was on time for the flight. Those days, there was no GPS also. Never visited LA again so far.
LA traffic rule of thumb - NEVER get on the 405 at 4:05

^^ O man, that sux :(( I didnt have a GPS for the first part of my trip. I actually bought one :wall: The first day was spent trying to find walmart without GPS and asking strangers for directions :hehe:
you can still return the GPS to walmart and get your money back... walmart is the best way to sponsor trips :P

you can still return the GPS to walmart and get your money back... walmart is the best way to sponsor trips :P
reaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyy?? :omg: like in any other city too? what reason should I give? :nervous:

reaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyy?? :omg: like in any other city too? what reason should I give? :nervous:
dunno about another city, they usually dont ask for reasons, tell them you were not satisfied with it :-p edit: just read ur post below it, congrats! go for the one with fine legs!! <3