Ponting slams England for violating spirit of the game.

If thats the case then the "informing" is not his job.!..If the batsman stands his ground..the umpire will either ask him to walk or refer to the third umpire....He's given noone a reason to trust him judging by previous incidents
Are you questioning his integrity?:nervous:
So Ponting was not saying that he caught it' date=' he was informing him that he was out! I am sure that Freddie didn't ask "Hey Punter, am I out?"[/quote'] If you actually watched the game you would see that Flintoff turned over to Ponting- looked at him directly and said something and then ponting replied. It's pretty obvious.
If you actually watched the game you would see that Flintoff turned over to Ponting- looked at him directly and said something and then ponting replied. It's pretty obvious.
Like i said..if thats the case then I missed it! was watching it on willow tv...the only part I saw was flintoff walking and ponting's voice...
its okay if that was the case ! cause I didn't see flintoff asking him..I thought flintoff was standing his ground fir the replay and heard ponting's : "It's out! it's out!..it's out mate!"
If you actually watched the game you would see that Flintoff turned over to Ponting- looked at him directly and said something and then ponting replied. It's pretty obvious.
I was just wondering what could be the question to the answer "it's out mate". Freddie certainly would not have asked if he was out. The question could have been, as you suggest, if it carried. The answer should have been that yes it carried.

Ponting, the captain, who has problems with over rates, hardly ever he wants to rush things. He was on verge of getting suspended for slow over rates. Now he is saying they were slowing down the game. What a hypocrite. Every captain would have done the same thing.

Duncan Fletcher: WTF is Pwnting to lecture on the spirit of the game.LOL. http://www.cricbuzz.com/component/latest_cricket_news/Story/17096/whos-ponting-to-lecture-on-spirit-of-game/

"If any side in the world doesn't play within the spirit of the game it's Ponting's Australians, yet here he is sitting in judgment on England because he's frustrated that his bowlers failed to complete the job," he said.
"The way he objected after Aleem Dar rightly turned down a catch at silly point off Paul Collingwood was typical. Back in 2005 Ponting and his team were over-aggressive towards the umpires on a regular basis, and he was at it again here," Fletcher said. "Ponting has to be careful. Someone needs to sit down and ask him what he understands by the spirit of the game. The way he plays is definitely not in the spirit. And if the Australians would have you think that they'd have done things differently on Sunday evening, then pigs might soon be spotted in the skies above St John's Wood," he quipped.
....thats some hardhitting stuff from Fletcher.:finger: Punter.