Update - Video Added - Tendulkar didn't stand by me: Kambli

I find this really dumb actually, I made the worst decision of my life back in 98 - I had friends who told me otherwise but if I am set on something or made a mistake - I have to pay the price What could have sachin done, pulled the bottle outta his hand? you can only stop or advice till a certain point

I think he meant a time including the part before they started their international careers. Kambli used to score more runs in school than Sachin. He was the more feared batsman between the two. However' date=' from what I have observed right from their international debuts, Tendulkar always looked more complete as a batsman than Kambli. Another major difference between the two was Tendulkar's never dying hunger for more. He never stopped learning. He kept on improving himself continuously striving to get better and better.....even though everyone kept calling him the best. Kambili however, somewhere after his debut, stopped learning. He considered himself great and that's where the self destruction started. Because if you believe you have reached the top, you can only go lower from there. The student in Tendulkar is still alive. At this age, when most batsmen retire, he is inventing new shots.[/quote'] Excellent post mate..:two_thumbs_up:
I find this really dumb actually, I made the worst decision of my life back in 98 - I had friends who told me otherwise but if I am set on something or made a mistake - I have to pay the price What could have sachin done, pulled the bottle outta his hand? you can only stop or advice till a certain point
I didnt see the videos but i guess that kambali wants something more from sachin , and He also misunderstood sachin as GOD :hysterical: .. He thought sachin touch his head and he gonna be allright.. Like chamakari sachin baba..