Why Are Pakistani Cricketers So Mentally Frail?

Warne took it on the chin, served his ban which was slapped by his national association promptly without any ado and was never caught cheating again.
What the hell are you talking about ? Warne caused a huge scene, remember "my mother gave them to me". He even went to court where his and his mother's testimony was rejected and called "unreliable". I don't believe Warne was ever dope tested before or after that point in his career, so to say he never cheated again is pretty presumptuous. Its simple your so called morals are not based on what you deem right or wrong but the geographical region a person is born. Its sad and ignorant of you ( and a lot of other posters here ) but i believe being behind the internet brings the worst out of people, i am sure if i knew you in real life you wouldn't be such a raving racist.
haha what rubbisssh! You have seriously posted some of the most utter garbage I have heard in this site. J
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Napak_forever your posts are like a NO2 for me. You should read your own posts to find out what utter garbage means :haha:
What the hell are you talking about ? Warne caused a huge scene' date=' remember "my mother gave them to me". He even went to court where his and his mother's testimony was rejected and called "unreliable". I don't believe Warne was ever dope tested before or after that point in his career, so to say he never cheated again is pretty presumptuous. Its simple your so called morals are not based on what you deem right or wrong but the geographical region a person is born. Its sad and ignorant of you ( and a lot of other posters here ) but i believe being behind the internet brings the worst out of people, i am sure if i knew you in real life you wouldn't be such a raving racist.[/quote'] Let's not be emotional. This is all about facts. Perhaps you are not aware that the ICC randomly dope tests several players at every major competition? Given Warne's record, it would be a miracle if he wasn't tested again. The details of who were singled out for testing are never revealed if they are clean.
See how quickly you have changed colors by first arguing about swing and pace, to recovering from injuries.
pak_forever, he hasn't changed his colour or argument or anything. You should read his posts thoroughly and try to comprehend before posting the 'UTTER garbage' that you post. His poing about DOPING was ALWAYS RELATED TO INJURY - it's you who has the egregious opinion that Dhondy is mentioning this DOPING in relation to swing and Pace. That's because it's somehow fitted in your brain that people think [you included, as you mentioned in your first absolutely hysterical , utterly butterly garbageous post, about doping our bowlers to see if they can get swing]. doping is related to pace and swing.
My only argument in the earlier post was to prove you wrong that you simply can't get swing and pace by doping, simple straight forward fact which you just couldn't comprehend, and I have seen you arguing about the same stuff in other threads. So you better start reading carefully before speeching your lectures.
that was HIS point. You should learn to 'understand' what you read, it's called reading comprehension. Here's the link to the word egregious: http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/egregious in case you need to comprehend what that means.
What the hell are you talking about ? Warne caused a huge scene' date=' remember "my mother gave them to me". He even went to court where his and his mother's testimony was rejected and called "unreliable". I don't believe Warne was ever dope tested before or after that point in his career, so to say he never cheated again is pretty presumptuous. Its simple your so called morals are not based on what you deem right or wrong but the geographical region a person is born. Its sad and ignorant of you ( and a lot of other posters here ) [b']but i believe being behind the internet brings the worst out of people, i am sure if i knew you in real life you wouldn't be such a raving racist.
oooh, then what would you say about 'eye drops' my friend? For the bold part, when you point fingers at others, please take a moment to look at 4 fingers that point back towards you. :giggle::giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Napak_forever your posts are like a NO2 for me. You should read your own posts to find out what utter garbage means :haha:
You know what they say -- when you sit in a toilet -- your own dump doesn't stink. That is Exactly the case with this guy. As a matter of fact that is case with most Pakis. They rarely understand/acknowledge/see that that the whole world is laughing at them -- thinking all the while -- they are the best. I will have to say I am utterly shocked at some of these idiots audacity to come out in open forums to defend Asif and Wartkar. I serisouly am shocked -- to say the least.
Perhaps you are not aware that the ICC randomly dope tests several players at every major competition? Given Warne's record, it would be a miracle if he wasn't tested again. The details of who were singled out for testing are never revealed if they are clean.
Warne never took part in any ICC competition after that, he only played Test matches. ICC also started dope testing in 2002/2003, WC2003 would have been the first tournament with random dope tests. Warne failed the preliminarily test conducted by his board. ICC's latest policy where they can dope test players even when not in an ICC tournament came into effect on Jan 1, 2008 but Warne had retired by then. Considering all this its reasonable to assume Warne was only dope tested once in his career.
Do you deny that Shoaib & Asif are dope cheats? Apart from nandrolone, Asif has used all sorts of recreational substances such as hashish so that he can be on a high when he goes out to bowl. In any other sport, they would have had the rulebook thrown at them, but cricket simply doesn't have a framework to punish doping. Asif has been apprehended twice with nandrolone in his blood, Shoaib once, and on one occasion, they were not selected to avoid dope testing. Can you imagine this state of affairs being allowed in athletics? They both deserve life bans. Shamefully, they have both helped your side win a few Test matches, which the opposition has every right to feel aggrieved about. And I don't need patronising from you. Unlike you, I dont claim to be objective, enlightened and a paragon of impartiality.
Doc, slightly off topic why do you hold Imran to such high esteem then . Is it possible that Imran himself achieved greatness using the crutches of doping, ball tampering and home umpires. Just like Shoaib , he did put on considerable muscles in the 70's and 80' and it was pretty unrealistic. After all he was skinny lad when he started his career. I have serious apprehension about how great his performance would have been minus the drugs , ball tampering and home umpires . So , I think his performance against India in 82 series or his drawing of a test series against the great West Indies at their prime, in their own backyard should be taken against this backdrop.
That's our opinion, and you are forgiven because you are not very well read and don't understand doping, it's ethical implications, or why players resort to it. You see, doping has nothing to do with seam or swing. Both Asif & Shoaib used nandrolone to aid their recoveries from injury. Now, you may ask what's wrong with that, but it does give them an unfair advantage over cricketers who depend on father time alone because they are conscientious enough not to use a banned drug. That's where your lack of numeracy & literacy comes in. Like the cheats you are supporting, you have no idea that one reason these anabolic steroids are banned is because they are seriously harmful to the user. There's no point in giving the details as you will not be able to appreciate them, but ever wonder why the death rate among weightlifters was so high around 20 years ago? That's right, I can see the dawning of comprehension in your tiny brain now. Sadly, I can't write anthing that will change your concept of ethics. Like the cricketers who shamelessly abused drugs to get a leg up, and their numerous one eyed fans, your moral yardstick is really measured in microns rather than inches.
That is tactless and offensive. Why don't you stop generalising?
Doc' date=' slightly off topic why do you hold Imran to such high esteem then . Is it possible that Imran himself achieved greatness using the crutches of doping, ball tampering and home umpires. Just like Shoaib , he did put on considerable muscles in the 70's and 80' and it was pretty unrealistic. After all he was skinny lad when he started his career. I have serious apprehension about what his performance minus the drugs , ball tampering and home umpires . So , I think his performance against India in 82 series or his drawing of a test series against the great West Indies at their prime, in their own backyard should be taken against this backdrop.[/quote'] Pathans like Immy actually have power and strength. Unlike the crappy Roger Binny's and whatever you had in that time. Also what the hell does politics have to do with the cricket? I could resort to saying stuff- why don't u grow up? Edit- apologies to posters and admins over what I said before :(
Pathans like Immy actually have power and strength. Unlike the crappy Roger Binny's and whatever you had in that time. Also what the hell does politics have to do with the cricket? I could resort to saying stuff- why don't u grow up- those of you that use politics and cheap slander? I bet these jokers have same size manhood the size of Mallu aunties.
You need help !:pray:

Careful Hassan, don't test your tether. Didn't see you protesting when he said Indian bowlers would be worthless even if they resorted to dope. That's not generalising, I suppose? You have left yourself very vulnerable there, boy.

Actually' date=' Warne was not caught by ICC tests but by internal tests conducted by Cricket Australia every season on all participating players. They were the first board to start a drug testing process in cricket.[/quote'] That's correct. Which refutes RD's point (and my mistakenly made one) that Warne never had another dope test. He'd almost certainly have been tested again by his board.
Is it possible that Imran himself achieved greatness using the crutches of doping, ball tampering and home umpires.
Imran unlike Shoaib was a VERY hard worker, he was a fitness fanatic and any player who has played with him would testify to that. Furthermore once you stop taking these substances your body crumbles just like what has happened with shoaib, who has become fat/flabby. Imran Khan is STILL a pretty fit man.

KR, I just want to post a photo. If you look, the guy's musculature isreally not that impressive. He was just as thin as a rake. That's not the body of a steroid cheat. 196617.html?alt=1 There are stories about his legendary appetite for punishing himself. No less a person than Viv Richards has testified that Imran put in the hardest yards of all. He ran several laps before starting a workout, and to date, you can see that he doesn't carry an extra ounce of flab.