Ganguly needs to retire

Re: Ganguly needs to retire

Parth' date=' did you download those things i asked you to ?[/quote'] Dude he's a 13 year old. U should ask him to stay from downloads :hic: What did u ask him to download, btw ?
See for yourself; make sure you read the whole thread ! http://72.36.144.77/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3642&highlight=decomportomitizer
That was plain mean :roll::roll::roll::roll:
All in jest, kid - no hard feelings. Here you go, have a lollypop - whichever one you like best; story.carmels.jpg
Very funny, had Anakin trapped you in his spell.

Parth' date=' did you download those things i asked you to ?[/quote'] Dude he's a 13 year old. U should ask him to stay from downloads :hic: What did u ask him to download, btw ?
See for yourself; make sure you read the whole thread ! http://72.36.144.77/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3642&highlight=decomportomitizer
oh tht was some 2 hrs funny sh.i.t .. i was LMAO reading this.. cudnt stop.. thts was seriously some fun.... how cum i missed this.... tht was awesome Pred... :wtg: parth i cud only feel sorry for u... :hic:

oh tht was some 2 hrs funny sh.i.t .. i was LMAO reading this.. cudnt stop.. thts was seriously some fun.... how ***** i missed this.... tht was awesome Pred... :wtg: parth i cud only feel sorry for u... :hic:
After that I didnt bother watching the highlights of that match.

^^ I was just joking Parth' date=' err, DSR :hic:[/quote'] We are not the same person.
yes we are you liar!
How can we be the same person if you are saying yes WE are YOU liar We are not the same person, why would I start a new account and use both anyway. Don't start this game when you all pull my leg.

^^ I was just joking Parth' date=' err, DSR :hic:[/quote'] We are not the same person.
yes we are you liar!
How can we be the same person if you are saying yes WE are YOU liar
Cos we are. Stop bulls##ting evryone and trying to fool them. We are the same person so just deal with it!

yes we are you liar!
How can we be the same person if you are saying yes WE are YOU liar We are not the same person, why would I start a new account and use both anyway. Don't start this game when you all pull my leg.
HOw about putting this thready in the Hall of Fame section... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yes we are you liar!
Cos we are. Stop bulls##ting evryone and trying to fool them. We are the same person so just deal with it!
What the hell are you talking about, we are not the same person. Anyway im off to training.

yes we are you liar!
What the hell are you talking about, we are not the same person. Anyway im off to training.
I am off to training as well. See you there :wtg:

yes we are you liar!
Its starting all over again.... i luv it.... 2nd innings parth.. :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Ganguly needs to retire Training.. :chin: :chin: Saala iska bhi training milta hai.... :shrug: Partho babu... baju waale room main jhak kar dekhna... shayad... How to bash Ganguly ....wala class chal raha hoga.. Mujhe wo wala attend karna hai... It seems your SRT class trainer is a kinda goood... Very result oriented trainer... :lmao: :lmao: Which institute is this?? Or this one is a special one in Kolkotta??

OK i take that back, but by your avatar it seems that you are a very big fan of SRT, so ovbiuosley your not going to listen to statments againsts Tendulakar, so why post in this thread if you arn't going to listen to other people's views against your favourite player. Atleast speak for him than posting useless junk like
Why are you guys wasting time arguing with a kid, just give him a lollypop and tell him to stfu hic
Well, most of what you post is junk at best, like SRT plays for money. Let me know how best you can describe something like that.

Well' date=' most of what you post is junk at best, [b']like SRT plays for money. Let me know how best you can describe something like that.
Well not only Sachin but all in the team are playing for money. Do you think they are playing because of the love for the country? What do you think forced retirement is the norm in Indian Cricket? Why do they fight for more endorsements?

Well' date=' most of what you post is junk at best, [b']like SRT plays for money. Let me know how best you can describe something like that.
Well not only Sachin but all in the team are playing for money. Do you think they are playing because of the love for the country? What do you think forced retirement is the norm in Indian Cricket? Why do they fight for more endorsements?
Yes, for the love of the game and country. The same reason, because they wanna keep doing what they love and best at. Your thinking is based on your own attitude :wtg:

OK i take that back, but by your avatar it seems that you are a very big fan of SRT, so ovbiuosley your not going to listen to statments againsts Tendulakar, so why post in this thread if you arn't going to listen to other people's views against your favourite player. Atleast speak for him than posting useless junk like
Why are you guys wasting time arguing with a kid, just give him a lollypop and tell him to stfu hic
Well, most of what you post is junk at best, like SRT plays for money. Let me know how best you can describe something like that.
Well why didn't he perform against Sri Lanka or Bangladesh

chota' date=' parth, please stop ur lifeless comments on tendulkar, HE WILL NOT RETIRE. LET HIM PLAY TILL 50, Why are u soo bothered, he will STAY. He is the EMPROR. HE WILL STAY.[/quote'] He is not the emperor, if he was why didnt he perform at all in the World Cup