Your Cricket viewing time Poll

Sorry , couldn't make a proper poll. Mods, could you make a proper poll on viewtime for each of the 3 formats. Questions like, how many hours do you watch a test match, ODI match, T20 match etc. How many times have you gone to the grounds to watch these 3 formats etc. The idea is to get an estimation on what the viewing numbers on these formats.

That's a tough one to answer. Most fan watch matches if they find the time. I watch every hour of a match if I have the time......whatever format.
Yeh I agree. I watched full days of Ind-NZ and Ind-Eng, Ind-Aus even though the matches were at stupid hours. Thats because I was unemployed at the time, now I'm working I may probably catch an hour or so of the match only.

my first live match at the ground was in 1987, when I was in school and my dad took me to the first ever worldcupmatch in chennai after that there was a gap until i became old enough to go watch myself.. and since 1994 ind vs wi odi.. i've been going to the grounds whenever there is a match in chennai - tests, odis, IPL, challengers trophy the india seniors, A,B thing), and even Ranji matches. Haven't watched an International T20 yet. Since 2007.. i've started watching matches in bangalore as well.. coming to tv viewing... i try to watch most of india games unless they are at very odds hours (like in windeies) or very boring meaningless odis... test matches are my all time favorites.. dnt mind booking tickets for all 5daysand have a holiday whenever there is a match in chn/blore.. from the time "work from home" was offered in ofc, i am catching up home test matches on tv as well..

Sorry , couldn't make a proper poll. Mods, could you make a proper poll on viewtime for each of the 3 formats. Questions like, how many hours do you watch a test match, ODI match, T20 match etc. How many times have you gone to the grounds to watch these 3 formats etc. The idea is to get an estimation on what the viewing numbers on these formats.
Not quite sure what the poll should say. Should it be: "Which format do you watch the most?" or something like that?