Dhoni taught me to walk the ramp: Pragyan Ojha

Guest Shivani

Guest Shivani
Nani chup kar ke padhai kar..Dhoni ke driver se upar ka kuch nahi milne vaala tereko :hehe:
Haaaaaaaw :(( Please aisa mat kaho ... Mujhe mera pyaar de do ... *breaks bangles* *bangs head on the wall* *attempts every suitable-to-the-situation bollywood drama line* Mujhse koi dushmani hai kya ?
:orderorder: Translation
He said his grandchildren's nani will apply for the post of Dhoni's driver ... nothing important otherwise Nani = grandmother

Guest Shivani
she's seriously quite pretty
Thankoooooooooooooooz Tex :yay: you rock :two_thumbs_up:
how do you know?
:nono: no questions ... he's a very honest person :giggle:

Guest gaurav_indian
Thankoooooooooooooooz Tex :yay: you rock :two_thumbs_up: :nono: no questions ... he's a very honest person :giggle:
yes bare saaf dil ka insaan hai texy aaj pehli baar kuch sahi bola hai texy ne. :hatsoff:

Guest Shivani
:laugh:
yeaaaaaah I know ... i've been told already about your anti-Mahi fan club :((
Quite OTT, isn't it ? Worshippers I tell you...why can't people set realistic goals in their life ?
You think I'm gonna marry him ? :omg:
Dhonism :roti: :cheer:
Ayyyeeeee I likes this word Dhonism and the roti emo is sooooo cute :icflove:
seen her real pic! :winky:
:winky:
Thank You :woot:
:orderorder: he's lying i gave you the translation that's the right one
:orderorder: Evidence. shivani U have serious competition, lakshmi_rai_pics_17308_05.jpgnenjai_thodu_8_926200735748123.jpg
what evidence ? :nervous: and what competition ? omg Lakshmi Rai ? I don't like her ... she's cheap at times

Guest gaurav_indian
dhoni and pragyan both rock!! me loves them! but then again i asay that about the whole team except jadeja!! :giggle:
Yusuf Pathan, Praveen Kumar, Munaf Patel and Ashish Nehra :hmmm: