Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

The scottish is whining for 20 years now
Pity dat Madrid cudnt buy dat scotish wid Money!!:D And as far as whining is concerned every champion teams whin/Complain in our language!!!! I wont like to hear a fan comenting a bout SAF whose team havent won anythng in Europe in last 5 years!!

Pity dat Madrid cudnt buy dat scotish wid Money!!:D And as far as whining is concerned every champion teams whin/Complain in our language!!!! I wont like to hear a fan comenting a bout SAF whose team havent won anythng in Europe in last 5 years!!
SAF doesnot fit Madrids philosophy...he can keep his manchester United with him......We don buy whiners we buy champions. When have you heard barcelona,Madrid,Bayern even Milan whining after every match as ferguson does. A team which has won 9 CLs doesnot need a certificate from a team which has managed just 2 where was Man utd from 2000 to 2005???what did it won?BPL?CL? how many CL man utd won from 1990 to 1999? They have performed in europe only in last couple of years where as Madrid has always performed well in europe except last few years.... It doesnt matter to me what you want to hear and what you dont.

SAF doesnot fit Madrids philosophy...he can keep his manchester United with him......We don buy whiners we buy champions.
So where are ur champions in last 5 years?? And Man United have won more dan any Madrid club!! So as far as buying champions u can keep it in ur pocket!!
When have you heard barcelona' date='Madrid,Bayern even Milan whining after every match as ferguson does.[/quote'] They arent as popular as United or other BPL clubs..even if a player dies it doesnt gets reported!! And in BPL every single move of managers are under scrutiny!! S o to knw abt their whinning i wud like to hear it frm an Italian/Spanish/German!! Not from an Indian who hardly gets to watch Madrid games on TV!! Leave alone manager interviews!!
A team which has won 9 CLs doesnot need a certificate from a team which has managed just 2
You are wrong if u trim down the number of United Champions league win frm 3 to 2 then i can trim MADRID's CL win to 1!! If u didnt do dat intentionally then sumthng wrong wid ur socer knowledge!! I wud suggest u to sharpen a bit!! U can go to Wikipedia.com for dat!![Dont worry am helping u]
where was Man utd from 2000 to 2005???what did it won?BPL?CL? how many CL man utd won from 1990 to 1999? They have performed in europe only in last couple of years where as Madrid has always performed well in europe except last few years....
Cant do much abt the fact dat Madrid fans only knw to live in past!! Coz they have no present..may not have any future too!!
It doesnt matter to me what you want to hear and what you dont.
Same goes for u too!!

So where are ur champions in last 5 years?? And Man United have won more dan any Madrid club!! So as far as buying champions u can keep it in ur pocket!! They arent as popular as United or other BPL clubs..even if a player dies it doesnt gets reported!! And in BPL every single move of managers are under scrutiny!! S o to knw abt their whinning i wud like to hear it frm an Italian/Spanish/German!! Not from an Indian who hardly gets to watch Madrid games on TV!! Leave alone manager interviews!! You are wrong if u trim down the number of United Champions league win frm 3 to 2 then i can trim MADRID's CL win to 1!! If u didnt do dat intentionally then sumthng wrong wid ur socer knowledge!! I wud suggest u to sharpen a bit!! U can go to Wikipedia.com for dat!![Dont worry am helping u] Cant do much abt the fact dat Madrid fans only knw to live in past!! Coz they have no present..may not have any future too!! Same goes for u too!!
yes we keep buying champions from our pocket your team simply cant afford it so....... who isnt as popular?madrid?barca?milan?....telll that to the millions of fans they have,India is not the only place to gauge popularity of a club,and popularity has nothing to do with quality.go and check they have some of the largest no. of fans....there managers are under equal scrutiny if not more and they have given more world cup winners,euro cup winners CL winners than your BPL so go and check it.BTW when did scrutiny mean that you have to whine???Being having glamour doesnot make something the best,how many players have won Fifa player of the year or European player of the year?How many world cup or euro cup winners play in BPL?They have more money on the back of billionaire investors.....take them away and we will see where they land???Madrid makes its own money......we buy the best players still our debt is way below Man Utd. Madrid Games are not on Tv because the timing is 1:30 or 2:30 at night,doesnt mean madrid isnt popular. sorry i trimmed Man Utds winnings to 2.....it may be 3 still 6 short of Madrids now you go and check whether man utd has won more or Madrid has won more......wikipedia and what ever you want to check go and check okay so for you only last 5 years matter...what a team had done before doesnt matter....... applying the same logic SRT scored 3233 runs at 49 with 9 hundresd in last 5 years PONTING scored 5236 runs at 58 with 18 hundreds in the same time so by same logic Ponting better than SRT:omg:(God forgive me for i had to do this for the enlightment of fellow a human,may you have mercy on me) now before you say somthing equally astonishing.......why there is this huge difference?because basically the comparision is between SRTs worst and Ponting's best phase....similarly you are comparing Madrid's worst phase with Man Utd's best phase.if you want to compare then compare Madrids best phase(1997-2003) with United's best. Why do the best players in the world go to play at Madrid?Why most of the best players of last few years have chosen to leave clubs like Barca,Milan,Inter,Man Utd,Juve and have gone too Madrid??Money?well i guess chelsea and other BPL teams can pay similar salaries......then Why??? Madrid fans have a rich Past far richer then a united fan can imagine(zidane,figo,beckham,seedorf,Cannavaro,Carlos,Suker,Mijatovic,Ronaldoetc etc...our present is players like kaka,CR9,casillas,alonso,Lass,Benz,Raul,Higuain....and our future well lets see who is the next Rising star who comes to Madrid to become a legend......let your team win 9 CLs and may be then you can say......performing for a couple of years doesnt matter when another team has been performing for 50 odd years.....except past few....just like tendulkar have performed for 20 years againist Pontings 5-8 years. so dont argue un necessarily.i dint bring madrid and United.you brought them in....i said ferguson is a whiner...each time his team loses the refreeing is bad.....what is it if not whining???

Birmingham deserved to win against Liverpool but then the ref came to pool's rescue. As expected without Torress and Gerrard they are just a shadow of themselves. Their bench strength is the worse of the top four. I would even say Spurs have a better pool of players than the Sourcers.

I read they had the better of the game overall though, still bunch of cheatin so and so's Gerrard has been known to say that 'he'd have a word' with a team mate who dives...LOL, yep just to say thanks before burying the resulting penalty eh Stevie?

yes we keep buying champions from our pocket your team simply cant afford it so.......
We dont believe in charity dats y!! Home u got the meening!! :D
who isnt as popular?madrid?barca?milan? ....telll that to the millions of fans they have
People hardly suport these clubs in India u mentioned!! :D
India is not the only place to gauge popularity of a club' date='and popularity has nothing to do with quality.go and check they have some of the largest no. of fans....there managers are under equal scrutiny if not more and they have given more world cup winners,euro cup winners CL winners than your BPL so go and check it.[/quote'] U live in India rite?? So how do u knw wat hapns in other clubs?? I wud have bufght ur statement had u been a 'phoren baba'
BTW when did scrutiny mean that you have to whine???Being having glamour doesnot make something the best' date='how many players have won Fifa player of the year or European player of the year?How many world cup or euro cup winners play in BPL?They have more money on the back of billionaire investors.....take them away and we will see where they land???Madrid makes its own money......we buy the best players still our debt is way below Man Utd.[/quote'] BPL is the best league in the world as per current stats!! Most players who participate in WC are frm BPL!! As far as creating Player of the year is concerned BPL cudnt create it previously becoz they werent the best league!! when they were the best league frm 2007-8 they craeted the fifa player of the year!! Any more arguements?? And as far as Madrid making its own money is concerned ..I heard Madrid president is a robber is it true?? :OMG::nervous: :rotfl:
Madrid Games are not on Tv because the timing is 1:30 or 2:30 at night' date='doesnt mean madrid isnt popular.[/quote'] They were popular previously...But as their preformance dropped their popularity dropped!! Dat can happen wid any team even wid Man United!!
sorry i trimmed Man Utds winnings to 2.....it may be 3 still 6 short of Madrids now you go and check whether man utd has won more or Madrid has won more......wikipedia and what ever you want to check go and check
I don need to chck..i dont post my mind!!
okay so for you only last 5 years matter...what a team had done before doesnt matter....... applying the same logic SRT scored 3233 runs at 49 with 9 hundresd in last 5 years PONTING scored 5236 runs at 58 with 18 hundreds in the same time so by same logic Ponting better than SRT:omg:(God forgive me for i had to do this for the enlightment of fellow a human,may you have mercy on me) now before you say somthing equally astonishing.......why there is this huge difference?because basically the comparision is between SRTs worst and Ponting's best phase....
:offtopic:
similarly you are comparing Madrid's worst phase with Man Utd's best phase.if you want to compare then compare Madrids best phase(1997-2003) with United's best.
I dont belive in comparision..u have brought dis comparision!! Madrid was a gr8 club in rich heritage!! Not is!!
Why do the best players in the world go to play at Madrid?Why most of the best players of last few years have chosen to leave clubs like Barca' date='Milan,Inter,Man Utd,Juve and have gone too Madrid??Money?well i guess chelsea and other BPL teams can pay similar salaries......then Why???[/quote'] Coz they want their career to be ruined like..Ronaldinho!! :D Any Arguments??:hmmm:
Madrid fans have a rich Past far richer then a united fan can imagine(zidane' date='figo,beckham,seedorf,Cannavaro,Carlos,Suker,Mijatovic,Ronaldoetc etc...our present is players like kaka,CR9,casillas,alonso,Lass,Benz,Raul,Higuain....[/quote'] U can give the name of the legends frm madrid !! But every 2nd player played for United was a legend..so the count goes on and ON!! And money can buy u players not trophies!! Dats y..Madrid havent won anythng major in last 5 years!!
and our future well lets see who is the next Rising star who comes to Madrid to become a legend......
Yes i doubt dat..coz madrid dont invests in young players!!
let your team win 9 CLs and may be then you can say......performing for a couple of years doesnt matter when another team has been performing for 50 odd years.....except past few
Well tell u sumthng United and Liverpool have 18 VPL titles.and 11 of dem havebeen won by United in last 20 years...and liverpool have won nothng!! So fans of teams..who havent achievd anythng in recent years..lives in past..and..forces other people to live in past!! Show me the present sir!!
....just like tendulkar have performed for 20 years againist Pontings 5-8 years.
:offtopic:
so dont argue un necessarily.i dint bring madrid and United.you brought them in....i said ferguson is a whiner...each time his team loses the refreeing is bad.....what is it if not whining???
U can folow dat too..u are a madrid fan..stay away frm comnting abt United!! We all knw..how much Madrid was whining wen Man United rejectd the bid for Ronaldo in 2008!!:haha: So..when people knws nothng abt a club and the league..their suporters must not bash other clubs..and talk abt legends!! I dont bother to comnt abt Madrid if u dont comnt abt United!! So if u want peace..i have..!!

We dont believe in charity dats y!! Home u got the meening!! :D People hardly suport these clubs in India u mentioned!! :D U live in India rite?? So how do u knw wat hapns in other clubs?? I wud have bufght ur statement had u been a 'phoren baba' BPL is the best league in the world as per current stats!! Most players who participate in WC are frm BPL!! As far as creating Player of the year is concerned BPL cudnt create it previously becoz they werent the best league!! when they were the best league frm 2007-8 they craeted the fifa player of the year!! Any more arguements?? And as far as Madrid making its own money is concerned ..I heard Madrid president is a robber is it true?? :OMG::nervous: :rotfl: They were popular previously...But as their preformance dropped their popularity dropped!! Dat can happen wid any team even wid Man United!! I don need to chck..i dont post my mind!! :offtopic: I dont belive in comparision..u have brought dis comparision!! Madrid was a gr8 club in rich heritage!! Not is!! Coz they want their career to be ruined like..Ronaldinho!! :D Any Arguments??:hmmm: U can give the name of the legends frm madrid !! But every 2nd player played for United was a legend..so the count goes on and ON!! And money can buy u players not trophies!! Dats y..Madrid havent won anythng major in last 5 years!! Yes i doubt dat..coz madrid dont invests in young players!! Well tell u sumthng United and Liverpool have 18 VPL titles.and 11 of dem havebeen won by United in last 20 years...and liverpool have won nothng!! So fans of teams..who havent achievd anythng in recent years..lives in past..and..forces other people to live in past!! Show me the present sir!! :offtopic: U can folow dat too..u are a madrid fan..stay away frm comnting abt United!! We all knw..how much Madrid was whining wen Man United rejectd the bid for Ronaldo in 2008!!:haha: So..when people knws nothng abt a club and the league..their suporters must not bash other clubs..and talk abt legends!! I dont bother to comnt abt Madrid if u dont comnt abt United!! So if u want peace..i have..!!
What do you mean by charity????we buy champions and we pay money......btw what charity a club with 600millz of debt will do to Madrid???? India is not only kolkata........there are lots of madrid supporters in india as well........and the popularity of a club has to be world wide and not only india....madrid is one of the most popular clubs in world and that is a fact.... Most players who participate in WC are from BPL......:omg:........check the stats please...... so the supposedly best league in the world creates only one player of the year????so BPL was the best league for one year......what is the big deal???La Liga have been creating Player of the year for sometime now....this year also it will be from La Liga. Madrid president a robber???Well tells the bankruptcy of ideas you have......he is the president of Spain's largest construction company and a billionaire.and before you say anything...he doesnt own Madrid nor those he invests money in it like BPL clubs. There popularity didnt drop......the cost of aquiring the La liga rights went up....it became one of the most expensive in world(google it)......and at 1.30 am or 2.30 am...there arent many advertisers..... the things you said as off topic arent off topic....it shows by example that a current drop in form doesnt show that a team or a player is bad or good......you have to see a longer period....ofcourse you didnt had an answer to that..... Every second player from man united a legend:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:..........thats why it took them so many years to produce a player of the year........or win what 3 CLs till now....Wake UP........ Madrid was a great club and still is a great club.......from 1998 to 2003 we were the premier club in the world......we went through a rebuilding phase as every great team goes and we are ready now........... Madrid buys champions and that is our philosophy......we can buy great players and the cost doesnt matter.does who cant buy give the excuse of investing in young players....keep the Man Utd philosophy in OT.....we at Madrid dont believe in it. We whined in 2008...........hahaha....we forced you to sell your best player to us...you couldnot keep him.....end of the story........ when did ronaldinho played for Madrid????? This thread is about EPL...so i can comment on EPL teams.......defend your manager.....bringing Madrid does not change the fact that ferguson is a whiner....after every match he says refreeing was bad.....what is this...no whining? I have seen more matches of BPL or La Liga then you...and i know what i'm saying..... Man Utd is a great club.doesnt change the fact that your manager is a whiner.... Liverpool have won 5 CLs.......so in europe they are better than Man Utd.....in EPL they are obviously not. I never brought this comparision you did.....i commented on ferguson being a whiner...whining about the refreeing after every match.......you brought Madrid into this...which had nothing do with it.

What do you mean by charity????we buy champions and we pay money......btw what charity a club with 600millz of debt will do to Madrid????
Charity is meant dat...u spend millions every season..in transfer market and by paying wages..AND while earning for dat amnt to pay..u earn ghanta!! Trophy less season after season!!:haha::haha::haha:
India is not only kolkata........there are lots of madrid supporters in india as well........and the popularity of a club has to be world wide and not only india....madrid is one of the most popular clubs in world and that is a fact....
Repace it wid was!! :D
Most players who participate in WC are from BPL......:omg:........check the stats please......
Yes the among the top 3 leagues namely BPL,La liga and Serie A...the league dat gives most number of players to WC is BPL!! Chck ur stats plz..acording to WC 2006!!
so the supposedly best league in the world creates only one player of the year????so BPL was the best league for one year......what is the big deal???La Liga have been creating Player of the year for sometime now....this year also it will be from La Liga.
Am talking abt the last year..when BPL was ranked N0 .1 it gave a Fifa player of the year!! And for a league to be best its not necesary that it has to produce a Fifa player of the year year after year..Its abt the league as a whole..not abt Individual player!! 1 best player doesnt mean..the league as a whole is best!!
Madrid president a robber???Well tells the bankruptcy of ideas you have......he is the president of Spain's largest construction company and a billionaire.and before you say anything...he doesnt own Madrid nor those he invests money in it like BPL clubs.
Watever..By no means..having the best players in the world means..u have the best team..Biggest example ur Madrid!!
There popularity didnt drop......the cost of aquiring the La liga rights went up....it became one of the most expensive in world(google it)......and at 1.30 am or 2.30 am...there arent many advertisers.....
Nice excuse!!:winky:
the things you said as off topic arent off topic....it shows by example that a current drop in form doesnt show that a team or a player is bad or good......you have to see a longer period....ofcourse you didnt had an answer to that.....
Wat not to have any answer to dat?? Offcourse Madrids history is beter dan Uniteds..But United is 2nd to none after Madrid.. But Madrid cant be seen anywhere in last 5 years!! And United have won 1 CL in last 5 years..and have dominated socer in Europe!! Madrid is past!! United is present and future!! See i havent brought dis stupid comparision...u have brought dem!!
Every second player from man united a legend:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:..........thats why it took them so many years to produce a player of the year........or win what 3 CLs till now....Wake UP........
If the names u mentioned are legends then my statement is also right!!:winky:
Madrid was a great club and still is a great club.......from 1998 to 2003 we were the premier club in the world......we went through a rebuilding phase as every great team goes and we are ready now...........
I agree..they were..bhut they need to prove that they are gr8 till dis date!! And as far as rebuilding is concerned buying superstars and replacing one depleted star wid a new superstar will never let u build a gr8 team!!:winky:
Madrid buys champions and that is our philosophy......we can buy great players and the cost doesnt matter.does who cant buy give the excuse of investing in young players....
Or may be..who cannot produce legends..will give ur excuses!!:winky:
keep the Man Utd philosophy in OT.....we at Madrid dont believe in it.
Keep ur madrid philosophy in Madrid we at United dont belive it!!:winky:
We whined in 2008...........hahaha....we forced you to sell your best player to us...you couldnot keep him.....end of the story........
Yes u whined a lot..infact said..u wont bid for ronaldo agn!!:hysterical: But few thngs never chnge!!:haha: U guys agn came begging for Ronaldo..and we sold at such an inflated price!! Dat must have robbed perez!!:--D
This thread is about EPL...so i can comment on EPL teams.......defend your manager.....bringing Madrid does not change the fact that ferguson is a whiner....after every match he says refreeing was bad.....what is this...no whining?
Comenting u on our manger doesnt chnge..we are weinners..and Madrid are loosers!!
I have seen more matches of BPL or La Liga then you...and i know what i'm saying..... Man Utd is a great club.doesnt change the fact that your manager is a whiner....
Oh Rly??