Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

Manure 2-0 up against Farcenal. First goal, although it might be given as OG...it was all about wizardry from Nani, sheesh! what skills. Second goal was even better and twas all about going from one end to other in no time. Come on goons, equalize and share the bloody points :pray:

Ashravin could've done much better and should've taken those half chances. His finishing wasn't upto the mark today and Arsenal were looking upto him to make a comeback/take a lead in this game.

BB being a fellow blues supporter like me I thought I should share with you some terribly bad news, which could have a massive implication on us winning the title. I have heard some inside info that The Sun newspaper will be releasing details on another 8 odd girls who John Terry has apparently slept with!!! It's also been circulated that John Terry isn't the only one to have slept with Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend, Drogba, Gudjonsum, and Ashley Cole have also had the pleasures. If this is all true and comes out in the media, then I geniunely believe our title and champion league hopes are over!!!! On a slightly lighter note, this is what the Chelsea opposition have been singing lately: Chelsea Chelsea wherever you may be.. Dont leave your wife with John Terry! His dad deals cocaine..his mum steals tea He cried when he missed a penalty! Chelsea Chelsea whereever you may be.. Dont leave your wife with John Terry! He cannot shoot and he cant ****ing pass But he'll take your MRS right up the @ss!!!!!!!