Australian fans doing their "bit for Australia"

DomainK

you guys belong to earth but at times you behave as if you are from a different planet..As regards who is more worse..aussies should not forget their ancestral background
Do you live in Australia? To claim aussies are horrible people is disgraceful if u ask me, sure, we have some people who act stupid but does that make us all like that? How about those indians who burn effigies of opposing teams captains, flags, etc..
Absolute nonsense. Australians are some of the nicest people one could ever hope to meet. Regarding the OP, oh please, I have been ashamed at the disgraceful and utterly shameful antics by indian fans at our very own players, let alone those from other countries.
Thank you and likewise with people from India, they are generally nice people who are easy to get along with. I just don't like some comments I see, which are clearly made without proper knowledge.
Thank you and likewise with people from India' date=' they are generally nice people who are easy to get along with. I just don't like some comments I see, which are clearly made without proper knowledge.[/quote'] Don't pay much attention to the nonsense and gross generalizations made against Australians (people) in this thread. I believe the posters here are far too intelligent (doctors, engineers etc) to realize this is nothing more than a pi$$take. Just banter, nothing more. :rose: