A game of badminton, ping pong

Rajiv

The only sport wwhich i think is the most difficult and may seem very easy = Tennis. When i had never played, i thought hitting those four hands and regular smash shots would be very easy. We have to have lot of control on our shots. Since i play cricket regularly, it was hard for me to control. First few shots which i hit used to go out of the court and my doubles partner used to think that i was drunk as i am hitting some weird shots. When the ball hits the racket's string, it goes so fast and bounces a lot.
Learning tennis is a very tough thing, almost like golf where your technique has to be close to perfect to keep the ball in court in a consistent and with any kind of pace and spin

I used to play a lot of badminton in high school and then during my college years. after coming to US, haven't played a lot of badminton but would love to start again. Here in college we used to play a lot of TT. 4-5 hours stretches on weekends. Now after I started working about 6 years ago, no physical activity (in sports) and put on a good 25 lbs.