Spread Betting League -- Eng-Aus ODI's

Shane

Would be too tired for that' date=' i'll update it for the fourth, daym, [b']left work a bit early, thought we were playing NZ today, but :banghead: FML.
Dude.. i thought u were still in college? When did you start working? BTW.. I placed a couple of bets on Win Index. Wanted to know whether Win index would be updated after every match, so that when my position improves, I can sell off my long positions or cover my short position... Ad my bets only if thats the case. Cheers!!
nothin against iHammad,but he seems to have edited his bets long after the 2nd ODI started(post #37),i dont know wat he did,i just noticed that.pls chk its upto u to add his bets if u want,but i wont recommend that
While Eng were looking that they were abt to win, I removed my supremacy bet:(( I am fasting and im an honest person and I not lying! I request u Shane not to count the supremacy bet as i tried to cheat and it will never happen again:two_thumbs_up: Nut plz do count the other bets because I posted them before the match as you can see in the timings
While Eng were looking that they were abt to win, I removed my supremacy bet:(( I am fasting and im an honest person and I not lying! I request u Shane not to count the supremacy bet as i tried to cheat and it will never happen again:two_thumbs_up: Nut plz do count the other bets because I posted them before the match as you can see in the timings
No, now u will need to be packed off to Amitsville, No respite for you ! :D
Sell Multi-wides 2nd Odi @ 53 (75k) Buy Zero Tolerance 2nd Odi @ 19 (75k) Buy Runs-off Bracken 2nd Odi @ 42 (75k) Buy Ton 'or' Bust 2nd Odi @ 45 (75k)
2nd odi bets buy: RUNS-OFF BROAD 2nd odi @49 (100k) sell: ENGLAND 1ST ODI 50 UP'S @ 35 (100k) 1ST ODI 100 UP'S @ 7 (100k) MULTI-WIDES 1ST ODI @ 53(100k) MULTI-SIXES 1ST ODI @7 (100K) AUSTRALIA BIGSHOTS 1ST ODI @ 34 (100k) TON 'OR' BUST 1ST ODI @ 30 (30k) Note: It all says 1st odi but its actually the 2nd :P ur mistake!
2nd odi bets buy runs off bracken @42 @ 100k per point
buy bracken series bowling @ 92 at 100k per point buy series supremacy eng/aus @ 90 @ 100k per point does this supremacy means that whether eng or aussie means the difference will be taken or its valid only if aussies win? if it applies to both then add my bet but if it applies only to aussies then cancel my bet plz :nice:
my bets: BUY ENGLAND BIGSHOTS @ 38 (50K) SELL ENGLAND 50-UPS @ 30 ( 50K) SELL TON OR BUST 2ND ODI @ 30 (90K) BUY RUNS OFF BRACKEN @ 42 (80K) BUY AUS/ENG SUPREMACY 2ND ODI @ 17 (40K) series: BUY COLLINGWOOD ALLROUNDER PERFORMANCE @ 363 (80k) BUY AUSTRALIA AGGREGATE OPENING PARTNERSHIP @ 210 (70K) do i have a free 50 k bet?if yes,add the following bet,otherwise not AUS/ENG SERIES SUPREMACY @ 90 (50K)
Added.
While Eng were looking that they were abt to win' date='[b'] I removed my supremacy bet:(( I am fasting and im an honest person and I not lying! I request u Shane not to count the supremacy bet as i tried to cheat and it will never happen again:two_thumbs_up: Nut plz do count the other bets because I posted them before the match as you can see in the timings
that should suit u , u removed it n we dont know whether u bought or sold anyways nothing against u:icflove:
my bets: BUY ENGLAND BIGSHOTS @ 38 (50K) SELL ENGLAND 50-UPS @ 30 ( 50K) SELL TON OR BUST 2ND ODI @ 30 (90K) BUY RUNS OFF BRACKEN @ 42 (80K) BUY AUS/ENG SUPREMACY 2ND ODI @ 17 (40K) series: BUY COLLINGWOOD ALLROUNDER PERFORMANCE @ 363 (80k) BUY AUSTRALIA AGGREGATE OPENING PARTNERSHIP @ 210 (70K) do i have a free 50 k bet?if yes,add the following bet,otherwise not AUS/ENG SERIES SUPREMACY @ 90 (50K)
It was already added LORD, dude direction man ! I suppose you are intending to Buy.
It was already added LORD' date=' dude direction man ! I suppose you are intending to Buy.[/quote'] Oh sorry,yes i wanna buy,but only if the free 50k bet is available to me(my bet history showed that). it should be like this BUY AUS/ENG SERIES SUPEREMACY @ 90 (50K) (FREE BET)