More PJs

DomainK

Sardar is in a dissection class of cockroach. He cuts its 1 leg, and says, "chal", it walks. He cuts 2nd and 3rd legs and said, "chal" , it walks. He cuts all the legs and said, "chal.....", it does not move. Finally he wrote the conclusion: "After all the legs of a cockroach are cut - it becomes deaf."

Ek aadmi ek naye town mein pahuncha...autowala usko us k ghar le gaya aur 10 ki jagah pe 100 rs liya. Agle din, subah jab woh aadmi jagaa, he wo andha ho chuka tha, kuch bhi nahin dikh raha tha But then, raat hote hi, uski aankh theekh ho gayi aur usko sab kuch dikhne laga. WHY? .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Kyonki autowaale ne us aadmi ko ULLOO bana diya tha!!!:hehe:

Ek Gadha ped par chadha to oopar baithe haathi ne poochha: Haathi: Tu kyun chadha ? Gadha: Apple khaane Haathi: Lekin yeh to Mango tree hai !! .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Gadha: Maloom hai, main apple saath laaya hoon!!!:((

An ant knocks the door of a house. House owner opens the door. "I want a place to stay", said the ant . "I have a vacant room which you can occupy for free of cost", said the owner. Ant went inside and occupied that vacant room. After some days, the ant brought in another ant and requested the owner "Can you please allow this ant to stay along with me". "Oh sure, you can do so without paying any rent" said the owner. After some days the ant brought one more ant and requested the owner to allow that ant to stay with it. Owner agreed to it without asking for any rent. This continued i.e ant brings in one more ant and owner agrees for it. On one fine day, the ant brought in tenth ant and requested the owner to allow that tenth ant also to stay with it. The owner said "Ok, you all can stay here but you need to pay rent". Now the question is Why did the owner ask for rent when the tenth ant came in? Scroll down for the answer . . . . . . . Because they are now Tenants (Ten ants) !!:hysterical:

Ek aadmi ek naye town mein pahuncha...autowala usko us k ghar le gaya aur 10 ki jagah pe 100 rs liya. Agle din, subah jab woh aadmi jagaa, he wo andha ho chuka tha, kuch bhi nahin dikh raha tha But then, raat hote hi, uski aankh theekh ho gayi aur usko sab kuch dikhne laga. WHY? .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Kyonki autowaale ne us aadmi ko ULLOO bana diya tha!!!:hehe:
:haha: :haha:

Ek Gadha ped par chadha to oopar baithe haathi ne poochha: Haathi: Tu kyun chadha ? Gadha: Apple khaane Haathi: Lekin yeh to Mango tree hai !! .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Gadha: Maloom hai, main apple saath laaya hoon!!!:((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: