More PJs

DomainK

Telephone rings. Hsbnd:If its 4 me then say that Im not at home. Wife answered: He is at home. Shockd Hsbd: What d Hell? Wfe: It was 4 me!! Banta saw an air hostess wearing a badge on d left side of her chest bearing d name TINA... He said, Thats cute... Whatve u named d other one?... Santa saw a Beautiful Girl, he Went and Kissed her. Girl: STUPID what r u doing? Santa: B.Com final year
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Why was the baby ant confused? All his uncles were ants(aunts). What kind of stones are never found in the ocean? Dry What city has no people? Electricity What do you get when you cross a parrot with a tiger? I don't know. But when it talks, you better listen carefully.

Q: Why did the blonde get on the roof? A: She heard that the drinks were on the house. Q: Why didn't the Blonde have any ice cubes for her party? A: She lost the recipe. Q: What do you call a blonde skeleton in the closet? A: The winner of a hide and seek game.

pjs will be pjs and well u like it or not it will be posted by dk and if someone doesnt like it its better not to see it rather than coming in seing in and then crying u shud now be knowing the outcome after seeing this thread if there are trollers like nikred in here u wont get a joke to laugh but u ll bang ur head against a rock solid wall(dravid's bat) for visiting this thread RED RED NIKRED STAY AWAY WE WANT TO HAVE A NICE DAY